noticed any secret objects from the

movies that our on the game in single

player level our the multiplayer level

because when I saw that I just smiled

real big............................

Reminder:this is the PC verison of

the Game that I am playing

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

yea he probably had extra armours but i didnt even kno he had a castle im not very far in the storyline but i bet u rosh goes evil tats what im thinking

Even the Dark Lord needed a place to just get away from it all. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith.

All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith.

All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith.

All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith.

Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz

GOOOD GOD i think we got the message

lol yeah the game does well tell you about lots of other stuff that the films don't..like kyle and all the differatn planets...

Corax

Archived