Home

Another Beheading

obi

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God . These people never learn. Killing people only makes us more angry.

"Abdel Aziz Al-Muqrin, the self-proclaimed military leader of al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia...On Tuesday, he threatened to kill Johnson in 72 hours unless the Saudi government released al Qaeda prisoners and all Westerners got out of the Arabian Peninsula."

I think that he should right up there with Bin Laden on the wanted list.

Originally posted by Kain

I say nuke the damn place and turn it into America's largest piece of glass.

well the problem is the matter of nuclear fallout, second, they're kind of their "friend" only in business terms of course. thirdly..... not everything can and should be solved with a giant bomb. :)

Originally posted by InsaneSith

well the problem is the matter of nuclear fallout, second, they're kind of their "friend" only in business terms of course. thirdly..... not everything can and should be solved with a giant bomb. :)

Fine, use a particle bomb, the fallout isn't half as bad, but the result is the same. Screw the business end. I ain't seeing any of that money, so F that in the A. Lastly, hope to whatever diety or lack there of you worship that I don't become a world power, cuz thats how EVERYTHING will be solved...

Fine, use a particle bomb, the fallout isn't half as bad, but the result is the same. Screw the business end. I ain't seeing any of that money, so F that in the A. Lastly, hope to whatever diety or lack there of you worship that I don't become a world power, cuz thats how EVERYTHING will be solved...

Well gee, looks like someone here cares about innocent life...:rolleyes: Edit- Erm, nevermind. Just realized that Kain was shoving out his extremely hard to decode sarcasm...:p

Anyway, that's sad. I saw it on Reuters this morning that today was the last day, and I figured that they'd kill him.

Originally posted by Poggle

shame as ever ol' bush has gotta sort this **** out

Don't turn it into an anti-Bush or anti-american thread.

I don't want to sound strict, but I just don't want this thread to go down the drain. And you possibly banned.

*giggles*

I think we should throw our weight around, but bush is afraid to do that,

Man, Im sick of religion :( I would love to continue, but what I say might get me banned :D

TiE

Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3

Well, I read the first one was fake and after watching it for myself I can see why (although I admit it was still rather unsettling).

However if this second decapitation is not not of the fake variety, then my heart goes out to Mr Johnson and his friends and family. :(

I'll be looking into this. But from what I've seen so far, it actually looks pretty real and genuine.... I'll see what I can dig up though :) Still my wishes and hopes to the family.

Originally posted by Tyrion

Well gee, looks like someone here cares about innocent life...:rolleyes:

Screw them! They throw rocks at our troops cuz of their white skin and the ole RedWhite&Blue on their arms.

Edit- Erm, nevermind. Just realized that Kain was shoving out his extremely hard to decode sarcasm...:p

It wasn't sarcasm. I seriously would nuke em straight to Hell and back. Lessee if their Jihad seen that comin!

first this

Originally posted by obi-wan13

...Warning- Keep this on topic. Don't turn it into an anti-Bush or anti-american thread.

I mean it.

secondly,

fine for it to turn into an anti-middle east/arab thread isnt.....

a group of murderers(under a relgious banner), commit atrocities and *this* is all you can say...sheesh, you dont even offer your comiserations to the mans family/friends.....

I was born and raised into an Islamic community Kain, although I wouldnt say I am a devout Muslim, I consider myself Islamic by heritage and consider the arab nations, particularly Saudi Arabia as the cradle of our religion... you cant 'nuke' the whole middle east just to to rat out these criminals..... my aunt works in saudi arabia as a nurse in a large women's hospital. she is a wonderful lady with 3 kids under 9 years of age. S'pose you want to turn her into a piece of glass too, moron ?

Youre comments are more ignorant than insulting....

Obi, I hope your warning about keeping this a rational thread goes both ways...

my heartfelt comiserations the family and friends of Mr Johnson, I hope proper justice may be served upon the perpetrators of the heanous crime....

mtfwbya

SO you'd have me feel sorry for their innocents whilst they behead ours?! Ah, no.

And atleast I refrained from flat out flames...unlike some of our more...'grown up' members.

And I wasn't anti-Muslim'in. I was stating my opinion, so get over it.

SO you'd have me feel sorry for their innocents whilst they behead ours?! Ah, no.

And atleast I refrained from flat out flames...unlike some of our more...'grown up' members.

And I wasn't anti-Muslim'in. I was stating my opinion, so get over it.

If your read my post, I said "anti-middle east/arab" thread, as you said "nuke the place"

I mentioned myself and the Islamic religion as Saudi Arabia is very sacred to all Muslims, as it is where Mecca is...

stating an opinion is one thing, carrying on like a jackass is another...

*I feel like I have had this conversation before, there must be a glitch in the matrix...* :p

Kain, I will get over it, it is *you* after all.... ;)

mtfbwya

Screw them! They throw rocks at our troops cuz of their white skin and the ole RedWhite&Blue on their arms.

It wasn't sarcasm. I seriously would nuke em straight to Hell and back. Lessee if their Jihad seen that comin!

Y'know, you're looking more and more like Bush every day.

But really, I don't think a majority of the population in the Middle East hate the U.S. I imagine bombing the entire Middle East because of a good amount of radical terrorists is akin to us locking up every black person because some of them hate our citizens becuase of thier white skin(although, I hardly think most of our soldiers are white..I imagine at LEAST half are black and hispanic).

If everyone took your opinion, humanity would be gone. Thier innocents are just that; innocents. They have no part in doing these acts of hatred, nor do they have any power in stopping them.

Although Kain, I'm having a really hard time in understanding why you're taking this viewpoint. You've said you disaprove greatly of the war in Iraq; yet you agree about mass genocide of the entire Middle East...

Originally posted by Tyrion

Y'know, you're looking more and more like Bush every day.

But really, I don't think a majority of the population in the Middle East hate the U.S. I imagine bombing the entire Middle East because of a good amount of radical terrorists is akin to us locking up every black person because some of them hate our citizens becuase of thier white skin(although, I hardly think most of our soldiers are white..I imagine at LEAST half are black and hispanic).

well said Tyrion.

Kain

Dealing in generalisations is always dangerous. Al Qaeda leaders and members deserve the severest form of justice that may apply. However, "nuking" the middle east, thereby killing *millions* of innocent men, women and children, is hardly a rational statement. We know that you were most likely exaggerating, most likely due to anger and disgust at what has happenned, but we have a responsibility to post in a rational manner, remember there are a lot of younger ppl posting and reading what we say here...

mtfbwya

Archived