Home

Another Beheading

obi

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kain

I say nuke the damn place and turn it into America's largest piece of glass.

Screw that thats a waste of a nuke.

They should just all leave and let them sort out their own problems, if that means they kill each other well.....what ever floats your boat.

Is it hot in here, cuz this thread is FLAMIN! Whew...

Your a sad twisted little boy Bongo.

Originally Posted by Astrotoy7

my heartfelt comiserations the family and friends of Mr Johnson, I hope proper justice may be served upon the perpetrators of the heanous crime....

mtfwbya

I with you on this one.

Sorry that I dont have much to say here, but I wouldnt want to be banned.

-Clemme

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

I with you on this one.

Sorry that I dont have much to say here, but I wouldnt want to be banned.

-Clemme

Ditto.

I have a few things to say about what is going on, but i wouldn't want to get people pissed at me.

Very Good then.

I said don't turn this into an Anti-Bush, Anti-American, Anti-Anything because this thread is, if anything else, more of a memorial thread for the deceased.

Don't bicker anymore in this thread, Astro, Kain, others.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

...this thread is, if anything else, more of a memorial thread for the deceased...

thank you.

I am also in admiration of some of the *younger* posters who have shown restraint and responsibility in what they put down, or not put down....

mtffbwya

Death in all it's forms is a tragedy...and the death of innocents even more so. Furthermore, in these kinds of circumstances it never solves anything, but only leads to more hostility and bloodshed.

Just remember that fanatics never want a solution. Their sole purpose is to aggravate even further hostilities, so that they can retain their position and feel justified - and retain their power over others. The more you lash back at them, the more you fuel their fire and the more they can 'justify' their own retaliations. 'An eye for an eye' is never the solution, because it never ends.

I too offfer my condolences to the close friends and family of this latest victim, wherever they may be. It's such a useless waste of a life, and in such a horrible fashion. :(

This is truely sad, I cried, really I did. On the news, I saw his son, pleading for the release of his father, and it brought me to tears. We live in such a horrible time, I just wish everything over there would have never started, and that 9/11 would have never happened. I know this sounds cliche' but I really wish we could all get along. I mean, I know there can be bad terms between nations, but we are adults and we should settle disputes between countries like so. But this just saddens my heart. And maybe Mr. Johnson and the soldiers over there would still be here, unharmed.

Originally posted by SeleneRayne

We live in such a horrible time, I just wish everything over there would have never started, and that 9/11 would have never happened..

Well, they certainly tricked your ass. I say that because 9/11 and the Iraq war have nothing to do with what happened to this man. The fact of the matter is, if you're non-Muslim, or even worse, non-Muslim AND American, these extremist c**ksuckers will take your head, just because. Sure they'll say it's because of this that or the other thing, but they're evil mofo's who are completely full of ****. And that's the bottom line.

Originally posted by Tyrion

Y'know, you're looking more and more like Bush every day.

That ain't true and you know it, sir!

Although Kain, I'm having a really hard time in understanding why you're taking this viewpoint. You've said you disaprove greatly of the war in Iraq; yet you agree about mass genocide of the entire Middle East...

I never said the mass genocide of the Middle East dammit. Those are words slandered upon me because I said glass over IRAQ. IRAQ, not THE MIDDLE EAST, IRAQ.

Take a reality check. When stuff like this happens, emotions run high. When my anger at the stupidity of the terrorists flare, I always say '**** IT!! GLASS OVER IRAQ!!'.

I hate the war, I hate Bush, I hate Saddam, I hate bin-Laden. I DON'T HATE MULIMS, I DON'T HATE CHRISTIANS, AND I DON'T HATE JEWS. I DON'T WANT TO NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST. But I won't apologize for what I said and I won't take the insults slide, dammit.

Don't put words in my mouth. I'll let anything else roll off, but when you start twisting my words to make me look like a damned facist, thats when I get pissed.

I too saw footage about this new beheading threat.

These are sad times. These poor people...

On another note, I highly recommend that people go and see Fahrenheit 9/11 when it comes out.

Take a reality check. When stuff like this happens, emotions run high. When my anger at the stupidity of the terrorists flare, I always say '**** IT!! GLASS OVER IRAQ!!'.

I thought you meant the Middle East...since the terrorists doing the beheadings were in Saudi Arabia, not Iraq.

I say nuke the damn place and turn it into America's largest piece of glass.

Don't put words in my mouth. I'll let anything else roll off, but when you start twisting my words to make me look like a damned facist, thats when I get pissed.

Well uh..if wanting to nuke an entire country doesn't make you a facist, what excactly does? :p

On another note, I highly recommend that people go and see Fahrenheit 9/11 when it comes out.

Er, isn't Moore a bit too left wing to be taken seriously?

We're getting too off topic though, if you want to debate it more should we just argue it through PM's or forget it?

(Btw Kain, no harsh feelings from this alright? )

Originally posted by Kain

That ain't true and you know it, sir!

I never said the mass genocide of the Middle East dammit. Those are words slandered upon me because I said glass over IRAQ. IRAQ, not THE MIDDLE EAST, IRAQ.

I hate the war, I hate Bush, I hate Saddam, I hate bin-Laden. I DON'T HATE MUSLIMS, I DON'T HATE CHRISTIANS, AND I DON'T HATE JEWS. I DON'T WANT TO NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST. But I won't apologize for what I said and I won't take the insults slide, dammit.

I think you *assumed* this happenned in Iraq, rather than state iraq specifically in your post. As a result, because you stated no actual place, saying 'nuke the place' was easily, and unfortunately interpretable as the middle east....

yes, emotions do run high, it still doesnt mean you can say crazy shyte like you did...whether you meant Iraq solely or not..... it was a statement made in anger but it was excessive...

'nuking' any place causes the death of 1000s, namely genocide.

Genocide isnt unentirely unrelated to totalitarianism(fascism)

No one's twisting your words, you just havent stated them as clearly without leading to misinterpretation...its something all of us need to be careful of when we post, because its impossible to tell what mood anyone's in without taking whatever we write as verbatim.

Selene, it would be nice if everything could be sorted out rationally, but unfortunately you cant rely on even adults to behave like adults sometimes.... :(

CapN, I totally agree with you, those people are evil... and evil people have always tried to justify their acts with religious, social ideals etc. it just doesnt stick though, and they remain always the evil c***suckers that they are

mtfbwya

i thought the saudi (unelected, but out friends:D ) government had already shot and killed those responsible. So kain should be happy.

In a related note, the majority of saudis don't hate america or americans, they just hate american foreign policy in the middle east. Seems, it is possible to be intelligent enough to target your hate and not just hate indiscriminately.

Right Kain? :D :D :D

Of course, most saudi's probably like Al Quaida more thant heir own government, considering that their government is basically an unelected elite dictatorship that only stays in power due to US support.... but then that is the whole reason Al QUaida exists in the first place... so who would be surprised.

I say we should nuke and glass over Iceland. No reason...:D

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Also, doesn't he suck REALLY BAD? Oh, he does? I thought so. Thanks.

:D I agree. He's really too left wing to be considered seriously. He hates Bush constantly.

It is/was a sad day for Mr. Johnson. It's said that he loved Saudi Arabia for its people, and Saudis killed him. :( May he rest in peace.

Meh I don't think we should nuke Saudi Arabia, that's where a large fraction of terrorists are... if we nuke and kill them, well the rest of their buddies might start getting ideas... not that they haven't already. And anyways, like it's been said in this thread before, we'd be killing all the other innocent people.

Oh, and Astrotoy and Kain, calm down...

Its a topic about a beheading in Iraq. What other place could I POSSIBLY be talking about?

And besides that, Micheal Moore rules...unless you don't like seeing Bush golfing and saying 'We gotta do something about these terrorists. Now watch this drive.'

Archived