Home

Its up to you for me to stay her, So...

Do you want me to keep my account, or do you want me booted for good?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to keep my account, or do you want me booted for good?

• Yes, Its time you left
    • I honestly dont care
    • Keep the account

065533Im_loved.bmp

its stuff like this that just pushes my preverbial buttons.

In case youve been under a rock, There is a guy called SetionReturns wants me off the forums, and a few people have been with him on the idea. So since im the betting man I am, I am opening a Poll! If the majority people vote for me to leave, I will leave forever! if it goes to me staying, I stay. And if it goes to the "i dont give a damn" catagory, I will just delete this thread, no questions asked.

Now poll and post. My account now rests in your hands.

If by any chance SetionReturns says that he wants me to stay, this thread will be left up for a duration for 5 days and removed.

Nine out of ten Indian gynecologists chew gum at work...but that don't mean you can put a hat on a mouse and call it Spanish.

:dozey:

Ignore the offending fuckwad, or make fun of him if you choose. It's up to you. Flaming is an enjoyable sport only if not taken seriously--kind of like fireworks.

Dave, I say you should stay, but personally that's only cos' I think you should make a point. Setion is being an ******* and you should stay to prove that you just don't give a damn what the hell he thinks. Personally, I also think that this whole board is filled with spam, crap, and cussing, so I also think you should leave to make a point about the current quality of this board!

:confused:

See my predicament? Anyway, stay!!!

There was an Ugallalas Sue cheif who was named Sitting Bull , who just before the Battle of Little Bighorn, he had turned and said to them "Today is a good day to die"

Today is a good day to die.

In the Bible theres a story of the prophet Eliija, and at the end of his life, he takes off his cloak and he hands it to the person he has taught his whole life. Eliija gives him his cloak, and with it a blessing to carry twice the grace that he was given, twice the grace, and that he would do twice as much.

So when you read this, this is whats happening to you. I want to give you all the good moments, the good times we may have shared, even if you cracked a smile at something dumb I said. I want you to carry those with you while on this board, and for it to make this board a little happier with the good times that lie ahead

Although It was not yet time, Since the poll hadn't closed, I must have done something dumb once again. This time, I am sure I have noone to blame but myself. Pardon me for asking, but what part of this whole experiment labeled me banned?

Lastly, I hope this is what you hoped for Zoom Rabbit, I enjoyed having you around my last moments. I never got to know you too well Flint Papers, but you still were very funny all along the way. Sheaday, we never really saw eye to eye, but I hope that you laughed along with me at least once, and I wish you well. Chron-O-John, keep on dreaming for the game, you will get it. RayJones, I think we had a few laughs, dont change. SG, thanks for getting me ajusted to the board. Tonail1, may your monkey brigade fight many battles. JBlink, speak out, and never let anyone hush you. Edlib, Keep your taste in music, I love it. Dr. E, you hated me every second, but your sour attitude was a plus, and both challanged and confused us all. Brushguy, you are the god of this forum, even though you are on the fangame one now, I loved your posts here. SMNMX, you couldn'nt have been nicer here, and I really appreciated that.

Setion, I wish you long life and prosperity. I never knew you, but you sure hated me. Im by no means blaming you, It was my decison. Just if you could do one thing, which is to tone down a bit, or at least have patience.

If I forgot anyone, which I did leave out a few, please tell me, and I will edit this post.

Godspeed everyone. Godspeed.

~Will "Stoner Dave" Richmond

:sam::max:

Wow. For a post on this board, that was... meaningful. Bye, Dave. I guess the mods can stand cussing and flaming, but no meaningful, "life changing"

(couldn't think of a better word) polls. Or maybe they wanted you gone, they exersised their modly powers and went all "Garden of Eden" on your heiney. Yeah, like this place is the garden of Eden.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAsnortHAHAHAHA! Or is it...?

Dr. Edison, you really are tactless. On another note, I didn't know the Witness Protection Program even existed. I thought it was made up in this cruddy book I read a while ago.

Everyone loves Bible references/parodies, so run out and watch the Life of Brian!

"There's no messiah in here! There's a mess alright but no messiah!"

good job you guys, he might have seemed like a d***k on this forum, but i got to know him better on the fan agme forums, and hes a great person

he was only a d***k because you guys made him look like one

dave, if you read this, the monkey brigade will fight twice as hard now

Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil

See, this is how one should mod. Vote for me.

I would vote for you but it'd be just a matter of time 'til some whiner takes it away from you.

Originally posted by Sheaday6

Oh dear lord! thats the best ending for a soap opera ever!!!!! The network execs are really gonna eat this one up!

Some operas don't end, do they?

From what I know, new characters come into the current plot, admit they're gay or rape somebody, and a new plot begins.

Or in the case of Days of Our Lives, die in killer pinata accidents!

And lay off Dave. Sheesh! Methinks that you're really being too hard on him, and anyway, he's left this forum and probably won't feel like returning, unless it's something really important, so stop trying to get a response, you won't. Except from Toenail and Brushguy and the rest of the decent people here.

Archived