-Satin comforter (twice)

-Satin sheet (twice)

-Fabric comforter (twice)

-Me

-My Waking Life DVD

-My Winter Sleepers DVD

-My Best of W.C. Fields DVD

-My "Club Surreal" sweatshirt

-The corner of my closet (god knows how many times)

-Perfectly good roll of wrappingpaper

-A pair of socks

-Cotton blanket

No, they're trained, here's the problem, the one cat, Troylas, will bury it's crap in the litter box with my shirts and DVDs. Because the litter box is covered with my stuff, Cressida can't see it and pisses all over my bed. And, if its in the middle of the night...me.

Luckily I've thrown the Troylas of the room...and once Cressida gets used to the outside world...her too.

First, grab the offending cat by the scruff of the neck and shove its nose into its own desecration while yelling, 'NO ! BAD KITTY! DIE! DIE!' Then toss the creature out the window. :dozey: If it hasn't made the connection by the next time it comes inside...

Compressed air horn right behind the head when it squats. :D I guarantee it will never sh*t again.

yeah, we just got a puppy about...a week and a half ago. he's a husky mixed with, we think it's german shepherd and a lab. anyway, he pees in the house sometimes, but only on the carpet. so we sop it up and spray some stuff on it and it's fine. the dog's never peed on the couch or anything like that. and that's why dogs are better. i like cats b/c they're smarter (or so i think), except they don't do anything. you can't trick train them, they sit in the washing machine all day, hide under a bed, you only see them for about a total of ten minutes every day :dozey:

and if that one cat puts things on the litterbox...why don't you just take the things back out of the litterbox? :confused: or put the cat in a room by itself with nothing in it and leave the litterbox there so he has nothing to put on top of it.

Originally posted by Natty

That's why I hate cats... I'd rather have a dog, least they don't pee everywhere and know that to go to the toilet if you're an animal you go outside.

Are you kidding me? Dogs might as well paint your walls with their gallbladder.

Are you kidding me? Dogs might as well paint your walls with their gallbladder.

gall bladder? that's on your liver..it stores your bile. you mean just bladder. right?

and dogs don't pee all over the place. once you have them trained. they come and find you and they sit down. then you know they're begging you to go outside. so then you do.

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Compressed air horn right behind the head when it squats. :D I guarantee it will never sh*t again.

Is it me, or does that suggest it ****ting just about everywhere, constantly, without interruption for about three hours untill it looks like a soft toy with the stuffing taken out?

Confirmed: The cats to do not piss or crap on any of my belongings anymore. Stressed out for the move I guess.

One of them is out of my room now and I'm trying to get Cresseda to leave as well

I will also disregard that the assinine anatomy mistake that I have made has ever happened.

Archived