Home

Good freeware games

BongoBob

And yes, I already know of Castle Wolfenstein:ET :p

But I am going over to my cousins house tomarrow and am gonna download a whole bunch of stuff on her cable net connection. So I was wondering if anyone has any good freeware games, preferably FPS, or RTS. If not, I'll still check them out.

:)

There are a bunch of free mmorpgs i believe but i forgot, try the evil dark lord GOOGLE

ET,Tribes2..hmmm also GTA from rockstargames.com and some other "rockstar classics".. GTA2 from freeloader.com, i dl'ed it 2 years ago from there though

And demos are still good as tie said

Originally posted by BongoBob

I've heard of mame before, and I couldn't get it to work before, but I'll try again. Any others?

Make sure you download the binary of MAME, not the source. The binaries are for Windows last time I checked, so if you download that, you can install it and it will work fine. MAME has Dungeons and Dragons, and that's an excellent game to play on MAME. ;)

Originally posted by Datheus

I've heard good things about PristonTale, though I've never played it myself. It's a MMORPG.

So have i its, a big 'ol download though 600 odd meg i'll probably give it a go myself one day this week. Also check out fileplanet theres usually some decent freeware stuff knocking around there :)

Originally posted by Prime

MAME is da bomb. So many great games, so little time!

:D

I couldn't find any ROMs for "Super Gem Fighter" or Pac-man. :( And I don't want to get the ROM DVDs mailed to me too. Ah well...

There are many games out there. Obviously. :p Good ones? Hmm....

/me searches whenever I get done installing a MOD and writing documentation...

Originally posted by RoxStar

America's Army!!!

Hmm, I swear I put that. Hmmm... :confused:

Anyhow, yeah, that's a great game.

I was over at my cousins house for about 5 minutes. But I did get the links on her desktop, and we're going back over either tomarrow or wednesday. Now for that broadband connection at my house...

Archived