Home

OK...Am I asking for this?

Troopr-Undr-Fir

So I went to the ball game friday night. Brought this girl for our second date. Was an ok game. And you know shes awsome because she let me take her to baseball game for our date.

But that's beside the point...

I was walking to my car (I always park as far away from other cars as possible) with her and we get within 30 feet of it and these two, I'm assuming highschool kids, jump me.

I'm on the ground (still fuzzy, they hit me in the head) and I here my date screaming. And I don't remember how this went down but I remember grabbing one the punks legs before he could get to her and his buddy jumps on my back. And to reiterate, I'm not a real big guy (6'2") and all I remebr during that is a blind rage that made me fall down after doing it, and the last thing I saw was the kids running away holding limbs. Seriously I can't remember a thing. And about an hour later I wake up at her place with a splitting head ache (which I still have and I have no clue why I turned on my computer, just wanted ya'll to know that I attract punks >_>)

So, I guess the scare made her want me all the more. So I say WOOOHOOO! Cept not too loud so I hurt myself :rolleyes:.

What really confuses me is that I don't know why the decide to do this to me. I mean I don't drive a nice car. I don't know if I look loaded, I mean how could I when I'm not >_>. But I will say that both times were in crummy neighborhoods.

so THAT IS TROOPR's WTF!

Post extended for a post that was supposed to be on friday

Ok, so on Wednesday I go to blockbuster to rent a movie. And to my surprise ther was [fat bastard]CRAAAAP![/fat bastard] for movies. So I look at the PS2 rentals, and see 007: Everything or Nothing. I decided it was bond so MEH! I take it home pop it in and every spare minute I have I play it. I know it's not as inovative as GoldenEye was back in its day. But it's the best 007 game since that one. the game shines with vehicles. But I will say there is was one mission I thought was awsome: You come out of a cave after getting your bond on, and a hellicopter shows up over a cliff with the girl on it. She gets pushed off and is sent sailing towards the earth. So what do you do? GO AFTER HER ! It was just awsome because you are flying isanely down to the ground avoiding obsticles shooting baddies and all the while trying to catch her. Was just awsome (ok I think I've said that enough)

Ok my head hurts, peace

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg_wtf.jpg

Maybe you got too close to some gamma radiation.

Seriously 6'2" is pretty big though. About the blind rage, I get that sometimes when things like that happen. Probably just survival instict.

<_< sucks you got jumped, glad you kicked some ass. :p and I'm glad you're alright... sortof.... :)

I'm 6'1" and I'm the 2nd tallest in my family, the tallest being my cousing who's about 6'3", so I know that 6'2" isn't considered small by anyone.

Anyways, I hate people, and thats all the more reason. Stupid stupid people. Way to win the girl though.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Seriously 6'2" is pretty big though. About the blind rage, I get that sometimes when things like that happen. Probably just survival instict.

Yeah, 6'2's pretty big. But anyway, here's a reason why you were in a blind rage. Two guys jumped you and your girlfriend. Of course you wanted to protect her and to not look like a wimp in front of her, so you used our most basic instinct.

Smack them assholes back to the muddy cardboard boxes they spawned from.

:p

P.S. did ya get any snoo snoo?

he was first thinking of making a topic for it

Please, don't let yoda's swamp transform into a dairy

If you can't remember anything, you didn't do anything :\ Probably they ran after they were beaten by someone else or an alligator who ripped of their arms

Troopr, I think youve taken a bump on the head......

...there's no hot girl

...theres no mean mugger dudes

...theres no dismemberment

...theres no 007

what there is, is one bored troopr with a garden variety munchausen episode....

IG, if you want an exciting life, GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND LEAVE THE FREAKIN HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, go feel up some honeyz, like astro did when he was your age :D (or at least died trying :p)

Sithy, thats FREAKIN HILARIOUS MAN ! who is that guy, that suit almost made me have a seizure...freakin bright colours :p

mtfbwya

when you say holding limbs, you don't actually mean holding a detached limb that you had ripped off?

because if you do then someone must slipped some LSD into your big gulp during the game :D

you can't rip limbs off.. dislocate/ fracture maybe, but not ripp off. unless of course the guy was a leper or a mannequin.

I agree with CapN and the others who said you can't rip off limbs. Why do I agree? Because you can't. Maybe you've been playing a bit too much Jedi Outcast/Academy, and have your "muggers" mixed with stormtroopers, have your "blind rage" mixed with Force Dark Rage, and your muggers carrying limbs mixed with "g_saberrealisticcombat 1." And you had a lightsaber.

That was probably the case.

And 6'2" isn't short. Trust me. I'm that height myself.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Sithy, thats FREAKIN HILARIOUS MAN ! who is that guy, that suit almost made me have a seizure...freakin bright colours :p

I don't remember, I just remember'd that was an awesome pic to make into an "OMG WTF!"

Also, you technically could rip off limbs, but it would take..... well pretty much godly amounts of strength.

I think he meant more like they were holding their arms and legs (still attached) due to pain and such.

I mean, Unless you were a professional body builder and could bench press atleast 400+ and curl around 350+ I doubt you could even pull the arms out of the socket :p.

He never said he ripped off the limbs. He meant they were holding them in pain. Like if someone hit you really hard in the arm, you'd HOLD THE LIMB.

Sheesh, you people and your habit of twisting words.

Bongo = Pervert.

Astro = Idiot.

I think Troopr meant they were holding their arms or something like that, not he ripped them off. :indif:

Sad to hear that something like that happened to you Troop!

Originally posted by Siv

you can't rip limbs off.. dislocate/ fracture maybe, but not ripp off. unless of course the guy was a leper or a mannequin.

You'd be surprised what adrenaline can do to a body.

But it doesn't matter. He didn't mean that he ripped them off.

Let's look at Pal's desktop again...and you're calling me a perv :p

And yes, astro is an idiot :)

Anyhow, were was this baseball game? Cashman field I am assuming. The reason I'm asking is because I was supposed to go said game, but got grounded for being on the phone too long. But the group I was going to go with said they saw two kids that looked like the got the s@#! beat out of them. Then I put two and two together and bam. Weird.

:eek:

I really had to cover my mouth to keep from coughing *BULLSH*T* on my monitor. No offense, but am I really supposed to believe that you tore limbs off of these two guys? Also, WTF has renting a 007 game got to do with the price of tea in China?!

This is the stupidest topic ever.

This is the stupidest topic ever.

he was first thinking of making a topic for it

Please, don't let yoda's swamp transform into a dairy

If you can't remember anything, you didn't do anything :\ Probably they ran after they were beaten by someone else or an alligator who ripped of their arms

WOW THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO COMPASSIONATE! :emodanc:

ass hats

I just thought I'd post this because it was the second time this has happened to me... But seriously thoughI get hurt, then someone bashes on me another way. >_>. Guess there is no justice anywhere.

But I just got back from the doctor with a note to have a leave of absense from work. WHOOOB!

And sense everyone wants to know if I "did the damn thing"... I wouldn't remember if I did...:(

And anotherthing, WHO THE HELL SAID I RIPPED THERE ARMS OFF! That would be crazy if I could do that though :).

One last thing, 6'2" is small in my family and among my friends so... Dun know how that helps though.

So if ya'll excuse me, new grilfriend is bringing me lunch in an hour

and I smell

:rolleyes:

Ok, idiots, he said "holding their limbs" that means they got punched & bruised in their arm...how could they run off holding their limbs if their limbs got detached? Blind rages happen, you get so pissed you just go nuts and don't remember what happened. Try showing some compassion.

And this kind of thing happens. Maybe the kids jumped ya cause they thought that you would be an easy target. It sucks and I feel sorry for ya Troopr! At least ya got the girl!

Archived