Home

OK...Am I asking for this?

Troopr-Undr-Fir

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Homer

Ok, idiots, he said "holding their limbs" that means they got punched & bruised in their arm...how could they run off holding their limbs if their limbs got detached?

Ummm..speaking of idiots, I don't know what kinda people they grow in your neck o' the woods. But they breed them out here with two (count 'em) TWO ARMS! So I could have one detached, and *GASP* CARRY THE OTHER ONE!!!!:rolleyes:

Anyway, yeah. They got punched, bruised, scraped up, whatever. I think it was cleared up about 20 posts ago. Thanks.

True, but when I first read it I naturally assumed that they were just injured, I have no idea how you guys ran off with the torn limbs thing...and the "idiot" thing was mor from my own disgust at you guys treating him so callously over something that obviously affected him.

So, I appologize for calling you idiots if you appologize to him.

Originally posted by Darth Homer

Ok, idiots, he said "holding their limbs" that means they got punched & bruised in their arm...how could they run off holding their limbs if their limbs got detached? Blind rages happen, you get so pissed you just go nuts and don't remember what happened. Try showing some compassion.

I know they were holding their libs in pain, not dimembered, but I was making fun of the people that thought they had been dismembered.

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

I was walking to my car (I always park as far away from other cars as possible) with her and we get within 30 feet of it and these two, I'm assuming highschool kids, jump me.

Thats why:rolleyes:

Park as close as you can and people won't try to jump you.

Originally posted by Pal™

Bongo = Pervert.

Astro = Idiot.

tell us something new...... I like your hentai sig btw, PERV :p

anyways, Pal, I know why you sympathise with this weirdo, I remember you got into an imaginary fight a few months ago too :p did ya beat em up, did ya, punk ?

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Siv

when you say holding limbs, you don't actually mean holding a detached limb that you had ripped off?

because if you do then someone must slipped some LSD into your big gulp during the game :D

you can't rip limbs off.. dislocate/ fracture maybe, but not ripp off. unless of course the guy was a leper or a mannequin.

Let the wookie win :p

Never even crossed my mind that there was any indication that he claimed to have ripped their limbs off. :confused:

weirdos

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

tell us something new...... I like your hentai sig btw, PERV :p

*stabs* it's not hentai!:mad:

It's Love Hina! *stabs*

<_< sorry, I'm protective of my anime. >_>

and yeah, he never indicated that he ripped off limbs. Then again, I'm a fan of the well placed punch to the throat.

I find it highly ironic that The_One said I was grump of the year, and yet here he is, being a dick.

Not to be mean, oh wait yes I do: You're a piece of hypocritical ****.

Troopr, I know what its like to be jumped for no reason, and I know what it feels like to lash out and not know what you did to the poor saps. Isn't blind rage fun?

Originally posted by SeleneRayne

Yeah, Kain knows a lot about blind rage, trust me.

:indif: You know they have centers for abused women that can help you Selene........

:p

I'm KEEEEDING.

Unless of course I was right and he's an abusive fella...in which case I recommend a swift kick to the crotch

Originally posted by ET Warrior

:indif: You know they have centers for abused women that can help you Selene........

:p

I'm KEEEEDING.

Unless of course I was right and he's an abusive fella...in which case I recommend a swift kick to the crotch

Oh no no no no no. Kain treats me like a princess. But I've seen him angry, it's not pretty sight! Kinda scary...:evil1:

Originally posted by SeleneRayne

Oh no no no no no. Kain treats me like a princess. But I've seen him angry, it's not pretty sight! Kinda scary...:evil1:

only a princess? <_< I usually treat my lady as a sex goddess. >_> but whatever....

I just forgot what thread this is..... *shrugs*

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILS!

Originally posted by MennoniteHobbit

6' 2" is HUGE compared to me...

<_<

>_>

I'm only 5' 2"

How do we know you didn't PLAN those punks attacking you, just that girl want you more? Hmm?????:eek:

:p:rolleyes:

Your not short, *Looks at Hobbits Av*

<_<

>_>

OMG your the smartets person ever, *runs away to hire Goons*

Archived