Home

OK...Am I asking for this?

Troopr-Undr-Fir

Originally posted by SeleneRayne

Oh no no no no no. Kain treats me like a princess. But I've seen him angry, it's not pretty sight! Kinda scary...:evil1:

yeah, it must be, especially when he asks you to dress like cloud, he dresses like sephy and tries to kick your ass to make things right

*this joke was intended for consumption by final fantasy fans only*

mtfbwya

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Datheus

You'd be surprised what adrenaline can do to a body.

No, I wouldn't. A man kicked the door completely off of one of the brand new Ford Victoria sheriff's patrol car back home. This was done from the inside of the car with his hands firmly attached to the restraint loop on the transmission tunnel.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

tell us something new...... I like your hentai sig btw, PERV :p

anyways, Pal, I know why you sympathise with this weirdo, I remember you got into an imaginary fight a few months ago too :p did ya beat em up, did ya, punk ?

mtfbwya

I swear you are either getting radiation from your monitor or you've gradually become dumb since you joined lucasforums. And Hentai? What the hell are you on? Oh my gawd it's a face it'll scar your innocent eyes forever! Also imaginary fight? I never said I got into a fight you twat, I said I was preparing for one.

And I also love your Final Pantasy addiction!

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

yeah, it must be, especially when he asks you to dress like cloud, he dresses like sephy and tries to kick your ass to make things right

*this joke was intended for consumption by final fantasy fans only*

mtfbwya

lol yeah Cloud!! *(gotta love his hair!)*

But if I dressed like anyone from Final Fantasy, it'd be Rinoa. :D And I'd ask Kain to dress like Squall. hehehe :D

Originally posted by Pal™

I swear you are either getting radiation from your monitor or you've gradually become dumb since you joined lucasforums. And Hentai? What the hell are you on? Oh my gawd it's a face it'll scar your innocent eyes forever! Also imaginary fight? I never said I got into a fight you twat, I said I was preparing for one.

's okay. i was bored.

'Apoligy accepted, captain ET.' Now i'm gonna leave this thread since i have nothing useful to contribute to it.

Aaaw, see what you to did, Astro and ET, you hurt their feelings... :(

You should be ashamed of yourselves :(

:p

Originally posted by Pal™

tee he he

to honour your teen temper tantrum - I present to you this gift :

Intruder.jpg

tee he he

Preparin' for a fight....why, the swamp has its very own George Foreman right here fellas....lookee dat !

it's hard to hurt my feelings, unless your'e a buxom lady who promised me Hustler style lovin', but gave me Better Homes & Gardens instead :p

*goes back to playin Final Pantasy* :D

mtfbwya

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by sabretooth

Looks like the thread has gone haywire.

YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!

You did ask for my post, didn't you?

What?

*bursts*

Yeah, it looks that way. Oh, and btw sabretooth, you've just been re-instated as my padawan.

*looks at both of our post counts.*

<_<

>_>

Damn, I guess I can't re-instate you. And I was going to make you do tons of homework. :(:p

Not this time, my former master. I AM powerful now, and my lobsters can kick Godzilla's ass. I will have a new padawan.

The sceptre of the Swampsith can only be held by one, and so, I shall challenge you for the sceptre!

You do have the sceptre, don't you?

Ah, the scepter. Alas, no. I don't have it. Someone far more powerful than I holds it. Just the call of his name is enough to send chills down even the strongest sith's spine. You wouldn't stand a chance against him. Trust me. ;)

Originally posted by topshot

Ah, the scepter. Alas, no. I don't have it. Someone far more powerful than I holds it. Just the call of his name is enough to send chills down even the strongest sith's spine. You wouldn't stand a chance against him. Trust me. ;)

do you refer to Darth Wank-tron ???

mtfbwya

Archived