Home

Republicans Come here

yaebginn

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Yipes Batman! There are actually other fellow Republicans in LF?!?!??!?!?!?!??

Nice links. ;) Now let's hope Dems don't come in here...

MUWAHAHAHHA I'm back in this SWBattlefront forum! Last time I posted was when.... the Cause of the Ewoks still existed.... Yoda's Swamp has a strong magnetic pull.

• 4 weeks later...

I have nothing to say to you conservatives except stop thinking about money and power for 5 minutes and try to do whats best for America. Think about the peoples lives in Iraq, Middle America, and the families of dead soldiers that are ruined because of you guys trying to make a quick buck.

by the way, Fidel Castro is a communist not a fascist. They are on the complete other side of the radar. Bush is a fascist, duh!

first of all, Bush used his rich daddy that worked for the CIA to get into Yale, which by the way he screwed up by constantly doing cocaine.

second of all, im talking about the republicans in general. the ones who lower taxes so the wealthiest 200,000 americans get the tax returns and the middle class is the ones who pay for having their public schools shut down, among other things.

Originally posted by boranchistanger

Could I have a link? A reliable one.

Well, that kind of thing would hardly get published announcement anywhere, a University taking bribes to get someone in, but all you have to do is look at the score Bush got on his SAT's, which were too low to meet minimum requirements of admission, and his High school transcript was bad enough he was denied admissions to the University of Texas, which has lower acceptance standards than Yale :dozey:

I'm republican, but I'm anti-war-with-Iraq.

In fact, I'm voting Kerry-Edwards this election. (Mainly for Edwards)

Replace Republican with Independant and you've got me :xp:

Originally posted by DarthDurp

uh-oh looks like the admin hid my reply with the two links contradicting the hell out of him, awwww

Have you been drinking? o.O

Anyway, don't say things like "glad to see some people with brains in this thread." Comments like that are very trollish. Be nicer. People aren't stupid because they are republican.

right, and vice versa. I mean, if you know one personally, your opinion differs. Like, I am a republican, and my friend isnt. I mean, it gives me a new respect for them, not the big ones, like kerry, I dont liek Kerry, he desnt like Bush. But I mean, the common demcrat. I mean, the basic one, the guy you see every day. I have an empathy for them now. I know them as a whole, closer.

i didnt mean u guyz were stupid. it was more a question of ignorance and opinion.

trust me i live 15 miles from the air force acadamey in colorado, there is about 98% republicans in my town. i have 1 friend that is liberal and all other million of them are republicans. i didnt mean anything by saying u had no brains, lol.

im calling u ignorant because in the reply i posted i showed that bush's sat scores was 1206 and u need at least a 1300 to get into yale. so he must have used his dad's money to get him in, and u guys didnt believe that

I'm skeptical. Not many normal demcrats, but alot of the famous ones, are dishonest. You disagree, just like I dsagrre with the Bush thing. Like, Michael Moore, and John Kerry.

Michael Moore- Do you even have to ask? Just look at the link I posted.

Joh Kerry- 1. Makes it out like his army buddies are behind him. Wrong, only two out of the whole swiftboat goup support Kerry.

2.- Rumored to have self-inflicted a wound on himself to earn a purple heart.

Kohn kerry isnt that much of a liar, though. But he does have alot of stuff against him. I mean, with the always switching side thing, thats a bad one. I dont support Kerry, mainly cause thats the way I was brought up. It all depends on when and where and in what enviroment you were born. For most, there are some exceptions.

true michael moore and john kerry have put up some lies.

however i have a list of names u should consider

1. George H.W. Bush - "Read my lips, no new taxes" - lie

2. George W. Bush - Lied about his National Guard days and of course, Iraq

3. Richard Nixon - Watergate!

4. Ronald Reagan - lied about closing mental institutions in New York City, just go there and you'll see all the homeless insane people let out on the street with Reagan's tax cuts

5. Rush Limbaugh - Lied about his drug use and when it was proven he did drugs he dismissed his statement about white-collar drug users should be in jail no matter what.

Something you might notice about this list is that every one of them is a republican. My point is.......every politician lies! There is no escaping it whether they are left or right power grabs them by the balls and twists hard. Just don't exclude your favorable politicians to benefit them, like the media.

--

Also, Kerry switching sides is not always a bad thing. If it turned out the war in Iraq turned out to be a mistake (as it was, no WMD's) then he should switch sides. Bush being so stubborn not to at least admit that he made a mistake is what's wrong. 900 soldiers are dead for his mistake, and he is so proud that he can't apoligize to those families. All he has to say is "I'm sorry, the lives lost was a mistake on my part". Plus, for the record, Kerry dosen't switch sides any more than the normal politician.

I halfagree with ya there, obiwan. But one thing, make no mistake, Kerry's switching sides isnt good. I mean, I believe in the war, but no mony to fund it. I mean, I think he just does eney, meany, miney, mo to descide what he votes for. What exactly did GW lie about with the national guard and iraq? Please, do explain.

Did u guys see Michael M on jay Leno. It was odd, jay and michael were arguing after the commercial break, but they cut it short and flowed into the next guest. it was weird. and Jay produced a poll saying that a large percent of colege kids woul rather have a beer with Bush than Kerry. But then MM said, 'its not about a beer, its abut who'd u like to have in a foxhole with you' I'd rather Bush. I mean, Kerry did some heroic things in Nam, but he was all about himself. I mean, he filmed himself reinacting battles, he tries for purple heart every chance he gets, and he goes back and tries to portray his 'buddies' and war criminals. I mean, at least with Bush, I'd learn some new words.

Originally posted by yaebginn

I mean, Kerry did some heroic things in Nam, but he was all about himself. I mean, he filmed himself reinacting battles, he tries for purple heart every chance he gets, and he goes back and tries to portray his 'buddies' and war criminals. I mean, at least with Bush, I'd learn some new words.

And while Kerry was trying for Purple Hearts, Bush was AVOIDING his military service all together. Being in a foxhole with Bush wouldn't happen, because Bush would have run away from the combat all together. I want to know what words you would learn with Bush....He's not exactly the most well spoken man ever....

to answer your question about bush lying about the national guard, he lied by saying his military service record was clean. michael moore called him upon it at the New Hampshire primary which forced bush to release his unclean military record. also he lied about iraq simply by saying there were WMD's, but there weren't, it's that simple.

i do agree that we can't leave iraq now that we decimated it, and i agree that we have to fund the troops as long as they're there. but i9 have a question, why do you still believe in the war? there were no WMD's, thousands of people have been killed, how can u support something with people dying every day for a lost cause?

Archived