Home

Republicans Come here

yaebginn

Originally posted by reelguy227

God loves anyone ,even down to the mass murderers and the rapists ,marilyn manson ,or atheists ,He loves all and knows all ,Hes not going to burn yu to dust Coupe ,He loves you .:)

so he'd be against the death penalty then?

-----

You can't have it both ways.

Marriage is either religious (in which case you shouldn't support ANY civil marriages, or marriages of people from other faiths and shouldn't get tax breaks or anything)

Or it is civil (in which case, if you are going to allow aethiests to marry then you should allow gay people to marry. They aren't going to heaven anyway, so what does it matter.)

----

He doesn't love me, he never talks to me. :( ANd then he is going to send me to hell just because he didn't ever talk to me. :( I think he must have a grudge....:eek:

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by toms

He doesn't love me, he never talks to me. :( ANd then he is going to send me to hell just because he didn't ever talk to me. :( I think he must have a grudge....:eek:

yes He loves you .He doesnt talk(talking can also mean signs from God ,not necessarily face to face or having a two sided conversation) to you because you do not open up your mind and heart to Him and give Him the love and respect He deserves ,that is why He doesnt talk to you .

God cannot have grudges with anyone ,grudges are human .God is God.

I think it's odd how the only reason we never have God talking to us is because we're not opening up our hearts to him or whatever, yet I never really thought God was talking to me during the 16 years of my life where I considered myself a devout christian. :dozey:

And how is it that God can love us SOOOO much, and yet he's still content to letting us burn in hell for eternity?

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I think it's odd how the only reason we never have God talking to us is because we're not opening up our hearts to him or whatever, yet I never really thought God was talking to me during the 16 years of my life where I considered myself a devout christian. :dozey:

And how is it that God can love us SOOOO much, and yet he's still content to letting us burn in hell for eternity?

LOL ET makes an excellent point, as he so often does.

Originally posted by reelguy227

ill be praying for you guys ,from now on im not going to debate any more ,peace out.:cool:

Nonono, I want to know why God wouldn't talk to me when my heart was open to him. Why did he feel the need to keep me from knowing, and therefore eventually lead me to my agnostic beliefs? Did he WANT me to turn away from him and eventually burn in hell?

@Templar: He's actually from the Sliced TaunTaun, not the swamp :xp:

as i follow it, god will only talk to me once i believe that god will talk to me?

Isn't that a bit like horoscopes... if you are looking for something that you can interpret as supporting your belief, it is always easy to find it. The challenge would be to see something when you weren't looking for it.

What about all these celebrities who were drunks and drug adicts and then god spoke to them and made them born again christians? But then there are whole loads of drug adicts he never speaks to... who knows.

Archived