Home

Song meanings?

Acrylic

Let's see:

Country: Lost my girl, lost my job, got drunk, lost my horse

Rock: got drunk, partied, had random sex, my life is tough, pity me, pity me

Metal: got mega-wasted and drank blood, had random sex, my life is tough, pity me, pity me

Rap: let me tell you about my 'jimmy', and how I slapped some hoes, da man keeps dissin' me, but now I got bling so it doesn't matter that I can't sing. Oh, and f*** s*** a*** b***

Pop: love the girl, she doesn't love me, woe is me, woe is me ...

Bob Dylan: hunnnf, billytyfff, mmmm yeah (?)

'nuff said ;)

Mike

I knew a site once with the meaning of the owrds in 'Duel of the fates', but i believe it's not there anymore...

And if you don't know what 'Duel of the fates' is, go watch starwars episode one. You'll hear it during the duel of the fates. :p

EDIT: I can't find it, but they also had a thread about it over at forums.starwars.com.

Another EDIT: Yeah, i knew the marijuana one. Also, 'stairway to heaven' played backwards will turn out stuff like 'sweet satan, i love 666' etc.

Originally posted by txa1265

Let's see:

Country: Lost my girl, lost my job, got drunk, lost my horse

Rock: got drunk, partied, had random sex, my life is tough, pity me, pity me

Metal: got mega-wasted and drank blood, had random sex, my life is tough, pity me, pity me

Rap: let me tell you about my 'jimmy', and how I slapped some hoes, da man keeps dissin' me, but now I got bling so it doesn't matter that I can't sing. Oh, and f*** s*** a*** b***

Pop: love the girl, she doesn't love me, woe is me, woe is me ...

Bob Dylan: hunnnf, billytyfff, mmmm yeah (?)

'nuff said ;)

Mike

:rofl:

You forgot one: R&B: I wanny get freaky with you, because i'm a freak...er...you know what I mean. Sall about gettin' freakeh. :D

Archived