Home

the stupidest thing you've ever said/done

RicardoLuigi...

...on lucasforums.

i'll share something stupid i did once...i reported a post to a moderator for some girl (i think her name was "seawitch") for saying the word "bitch" :rolleyes:

and then she never posted after that. i even said on the complaint thing "i think this kind of language is inappropriate and something needs to be done about this". i was such a doofus.

lemme think of another good one...

...well, this one occured on multiple occasions, and that is joining in a flaming thread, where there's a heated argument usually involving carl, ray, roy, and then natty somehow gets caught up in there as well.

i always say something and then i can never support what i say. i'm not a very factual person...i'm more of a common-sense person.

Originally posted by Natty

There's been a couple of times I've posted on here in a drunken state. Is drinking a sin? :confused:

Biblically? Yes. It does say that it is a sin to be intoxicated in any fashion, despite the fact many important biblical characters drank a lot including Noah. And the fact Jesus turned water into wine really showed he was a party person

Personally, I don't really think so. But alcohol is actually worse for you than some illegal drugs, but that's because the government makes money off of it.

I don't drink that much myself, but not because I think its wrong, which I don't if it isn't habitual.

To be drunk on Lucasforums? I personally can't think of a better place to be, other than school or your job of course.

I think the dumbest thing I ever did was reach into a jacket pocket for gum while sitting on top of a Maserati sports car, steering through the sun roof with the throttle pegged and weaving through rush hour traffic, drunk on cognac and trying to remember the words to 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.'

:dozey: One bottle cap will totally f*ck up your world in a moment like that. Good thing I'm just a cartoon character...!

Don't they offer wine in church? Somones moral code got completely f*cked up there.

Of course the little sip of wine they give you is not enough to get you intoxicated, but it sends you down the road (except it's red wine, which is just disgusting, give me white any day. Actually, scratch that, give me vodka, my art teacher bought our whole class a shots of the stuff yesterday, what a role model)

Archived