Home

Box Art Revealed !!!

Kasan Moor

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Jango isnt gay, what's with you guys?! Jango didnt want a woman because he didnt want to risk her it gave his enemies a way to get to him. Just hold her for ransom and he'll do whatever. He wanted a son so he can see what he'd be like if he was raised with a loving father/teacher. No star wars character is actaully a homosexual. I know some act like it (Jar Jar, 3P0) but none are actually gay. sorry to burst your bubble. geez, you guys are messed up.

No, he may act gay, but here's some points why he isnt.

1.He kissed Leia twice. Well, she kissed him, but he liked it.

2. He said, 'She's beautiful' indicating that he found her attractive.

3. In EU he got married and had a son.

Proof that he's not gay. And I know you are probably thinking that he's insestful, but he didnt know she was his sister, so its free game.

Originally posted by yaebginn

No, he may act gay, but here's some points why he isnt.

1.He kissed Leia twice. Well, she kissed him, but he liked it.

2. He said, 'She's beautiful' indicating that he found her attractive.

3. In EU he got married and had a son.

Proof that he's not gay. And I know you are probably thinking that he's insestful, but he didnt know she was his sister, so its free game.

Leia is his sister, which makes it disgusting.

3PO is gay, have you seen how he acts with R2?

I already said, he didnt know. and droids cant be gay. Like, all British guys arent gay. Imagine that he's British. Oh, I got it. He's a metrosexual! Like Frasier. They're staright guys who act gay by nature, but they like women. Thats what he is. I'm putting way too much thought into this.

Thank GOD that discussion is over already. As for the box art: cool.

As for the bolts, shots and lasers: Then explain the expression: 'Blaster bolts!'

As for the homosexuality: I've already responded in the other thread.

Originally posted by Kasan Moor

stormtroopers are no clones! just normal humans who want to destroy the new republic...

Stormtroopers come from many sources. Some are cloned from selected people, some are enlisted, some are drafted, some are old remnant Jango clones!

Let me quote Star Wars Insider here...

Star Wars Insider #76 Page 96

During the production of Episode III, Lucas told crewmembers that the stormtroopers seen in Episode IV are - in the story world - made from multiple sources. That is, they're not all Jango clones. By that time in the saga, other clone hosts have been selected.

Lucas intimated that the selection process has become more political than strategic in some cases - a highly placed officer's cousin might be selected over a more capable specimen, for example. This politicization results in less-than-ideal candidates, which could explain some of the embarassing marksmanship witnessed in the original trilogy.

In addition to multiple clone hosts, stormtrooper ranks also include conscripted soldiers and academy graduates, as has been chronicled in the Expanded Universe for many years now.

they were possibly clones at the beginning of the Empire. But by the time of Episode 4, they were either dead or very, very rare. The Empire banned cloning, so they wouldnt break their own laws.

No, see, that's from EU. George Lucas likes stepping on EU. George Lucas doesn't give a **** about EU

Actually, George Lucas enjoys reading EU. And while he doesnt base his movies on them, he does like reading what his charatcers are doing.

I know he does, but he's glad to contradict it completely every chance he have to show everyone who's the boss.

thats not true. he may in his head. but the truth is, alot of star wars is just stuff he makes up. I saw a behind the scenes on the dvd of ep2 and this lady asked what color blood yoda has to decide what color to make the inside of his ears for the movie. She said, 'is it green, blue, red, what?' and he goes, 'um, sure lets go with green' he just makes it up alot.

thats not true. he may in his head. but the truth is, alot of star wars is just stuff he makes up. I saw a behind the scenes on the dvd of ep2 and this lady asked what color blood yoda has to decide what color to make the inside of his ears for the movie. She said, 'is it green, blue, red, what?' and he goes, 'um, sure lets go with green' he just makes it up alot.

OH REALLY? I THOUGHT IT'S BASED ON A TRUE STORY!

Hum me thinks that the person who did the cover was colour blind. It is kinda hard to spot intill the mistake has been seen. lol too band they haven't made any boxes of those as the wrong ones would be worth something. Much like that whole Revenge of the Jedi thing.

Archived