Home

WTF of the week

IG-64

Originally posted by Doomgiver

:confused: What's euthanasia? Sorry for not understanding because english is my second language... Does it have to do with suicide?

"we are, we are, euthanasia" :p

Euthanasaia - The act or practice of ending the life of an individual suffering from a terminal illness or an incurable condition, as by lethal injection or the suspension of extraordinary medical treatment.

;)

Originally posted by InsaneSith

oh pardon me for not using my sarcasm tags.

I just figured you people would have figured me out by now.... guess I was wrong. especially in you Zed. You're supposed to know I'm a joke filled a**f*ck.

I know you were kidding, I just had to put my two cents in. ^_^

Originally posted by ZBomber

Yeh, you forgot about urea, a posionous chemical in urine....

dude, I did biochem and that is wrongo ! Urea Clicky ! in healthy individuals, urine in actually also sterile....(bacteria cant grow in it because of the urea, which is acidic in nature)

urea is non-toxic, thats why you always hear those sea survival stories of people who drink that instead of sea water....

Bilirubin, on the other hand, which is the evil ingredient in crap is hella toxic !

EDIT : Iv'e just visited the church's site......all I can say is some people have WAY too much free time on their hands.......

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

dude, I did biochem and that is wrongo ! Urea Clicky ! in healthy individuals, urine in actually also sterile....(bacteria cant grow in it because of the urea, which is acidic in nature)

urea is non-toxic, thats why you always hear those sea survival stories of people who drink that instead of sea water....

Bilirubin, on the other hand, which is the evil ingredient in crap is hella toxic !

That's why you pour your urine on your affected area when you get stung by a jellyfish. :indif:

Originally posted by MennoniteHobbit

That's why you pour your urine on your affected area when you get stung by a jellyfish. :indif:

no, that's due to the amonia in the urine. Amonia helps get rid of the stinging and can prevent those spots from showing up. :)

and not all bacteria is bad by the way.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

no, that's due to the amonia in the urine. Amonia helps get rid of the stinging and can prevent those spots from showing up. :)

and not all bacteria is bad by the way.

Ah... it must be some other condition that requires urea then.

It's obvious that not all bacteria is bad anyways... without it, human intestines would cease to function, and humans would experience heightened constipation and diarrhea rates. :indif:

Not really though, but something similar.

Suicide is hard to do. Espically if you have algophobia. ;P

People aren't the problem, the things people DO are the problem.

....in other words....

Have all the babies you want, but don't cut up the rain forest. :cool:

Some of the pictures on that site, 'specially on the main page, made me phyiscaly sick (gagging). I dont think this crap is a joke.

Know what'd be hilarious? If them bastards all got dragged into the street and shot.

SOMEONE MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT ME BEING A DICK!!! I ****IN DARE YOU!!!

:lol:

Chill people, I like pushing peoples buttons.

Originally posted by Kain

That a prison baptism

prison baptism is a couple of CC's of man meat in your WHOOPSIDAISY! :)

sorry, had to say it.

and ET if you think that's bad, read some journals of Civil war soldiers, especially the parts where they only had horse urine and dung to eat and drink :)

Archived