Home

I'm leaving LF, wish me luck..

GothiX

You heard that right. In 3 days, I'm leaving Lucasforums for 8 weeks, with the possibility of being online in some of the weekends. Why, you may wonder? Let me tell you..

11 months ago, i started being tired, really damn tired. I couldn't go to school anymore, could hardly even walk - that lasted for three months, then the tiredness started being less. However, my muscles hurt with everything I did, and that's only gotten worse ever since, and continues to become worse each day. After 6 months of being sick, I was told I had Chronic fatigue Syndrome - a disease which has known symptomes, yet the cause of it is puzzling scientists (Which sucks, because I went through a lot of bloodtests while i'm allergic to needles).

Now, why does this have anything to do with me leaving? Quite easy really: I've been waiting to go to a clinic for 4 months, and 8 days ago, I finally heard there was room, and I could come. This means 8 weeks of continuous therapy, since they DO know that this helps remedy CFS. I feel up for it, but I don't like the idea of leaving the online community that's been so much of a support for me while I was sick. Well, I guess I don't have much of a choice anyway, i want to be able to have fun again for cribe's sake..

So yeah, that's an early goodbye from me.

GothiX, I thought that you were going to leave for some wierd cry-baby reason, but I give you my sincere condolences. I've personally never needed clinical help, but I imagine it's going to feel a bit wierd for you without 8 weeks of the internet(Gasp! Shock! Scream!) but you will feel helluva lot better after this is through; it will be worth it.

Hope you come back well and ready to frag ass!

Originally posted by IG-64

Your not leaving LF silly :p

Hm, probably, but this way, I'm sure you guys read it. I could've as well named the topic "Get GMail pron warez MP3's - linux sucks and god's a satanist", but this was more subtle.

I think.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

8 weeks? 2 and a half months?!

Thats actually 2 months, not 2 and a half, silly boy.

Yea that sucks. I might have that. I'm always tired and I sleep for like 14 hours...or maybe I'm just lazy...

...****s to me. I'm no doctor.

Archived