Home

I'm leaving LF, wish me luck..

GothiX

Originally posted by Pie™

I just remembered, I'll make sure that the Now Playing... thread has some decent music in it while you're gone ;)

You'd better, or I'll personally hunt you down and, eh, trash you with a toothpick.

Thanks guys, for all of your support. I've just packed the final things - it's only a matter of minutes before I leave now. I just wanted to let you all know: If there's something you need to contact me about, send me an e-mail at gothix@gmail.com - hotmail's inbox should be full within 2 weeks, therefore no longer usable.

Anyways, that's it then, I'll see you all in 8 weeks. :)

You're finally getting the treatment you've been waiting for and for that I am very glad. All the best GothiX, be safe and take care. Thank you for your help on the mapping forum and now you can focus on your health, which is the most important thing, take care :)

Originally posted by GothiX

Thanks guys, for all of your support. I've just packed the final things - it's only a matter of minutes before I leave now. I just wanted to let you all know: If there's something you need to contact me about, send me an e-mail at gothix@gmail.com - hotmail's inbox should be full within 2 weeks, therefore no longer usable.

Anyways, that's it then, I'll see you all in 8 weeks. :)

*added*

Good luck! :)

Originally posted by Druid Bremen

Wrong. U = Ungraded :p

I'm in the same country, so I should know :p

ah you also live under the gaze of the dark spamlord crow, beneath the raging fires of Mt Doom, Singapore..... :p

I know the U grade well, and the magical N, which you will get at uni :p

mtfbwya

• 2 weeks later...

It's actually going quite good for me. I'm home for the wekend, and yeah, I'm still alive. After 2 weeks, I've noticed that my physical condition has been greatly improved, and I can't say I'm not happy with that. Clinic is though, very strict and most of all exhausting. As well, not being able to see your friends, and especially girlfriend, is a torture..

Ah well, two days of (relative) freedom for me. :)

Originally posted by GothiX

It's actually going quite good for me. I'm home for the wekend, and yeah, I'm still alive. After 2 weeks, I've noticed that my physical condition has been greatly improved, and I can't say I'm not happy with that. Clinic is though, very strict and most of all exhausting. As well, not being able to see your friends, and especially girlfriend, is a torture..

Ah well, two days of (relative) freedom for me. :)

nice to hear its going positively for you :)

enjoy your respite

mtfbwya

Archived