Home

The battlefront vehicles thread

reltes

"If you've seen a vehicle in a Star Wars movie, odds are it's in the game," says Executive Producer Greg Burrod of Pandemic Studios.

confirmed in-game, don't know about manual operation

1. AT-STs -2-legged walkers

2. AT-ATs -big walkers on hoth

3. X-Wings

4. Y-Wings

5. Speeder Bikes

6. Rebel Snowspeeders

7. Republic Gunships

8. Jedi Starfighters

10. TIE Fighters

11. Imperial Shuttles

12. Trade Federation Tanks

13. Tauntauns

14. droid fighters

15. Geonosian starfighter

16. hailfire droids

17. new rebel tanks on yavin 4

18. spider droids

19. republic personel carriers

20. dwarf spider droids

21. gian speeder (naboo)

22. at-te- republic walker

those have all been mentioned or seen in game footage. but 8 remain... what about other possibilities....

Millennium Falcon!!!!

Slave I!!!

a-wing?

b-wings?

tie bomber?

tie interceptor?

sith infiltrator? (darth maul's ship)

naboo fighters?

Self Propelled Heavy Artillery - Turbolaser (SPHA-T walker) bug gun?

landspeeder?

twin-pod cloud car?

s.t.a.p.s?

sail barge?

sandcrawler?

seismic tank?

Sith speeder?

skiff?

T-16 skyhopper?

TIE crawler?

Trade Federation MTT (Multi Troop Transport)?

V-35 landspeeder?

Gungan battle wagon?

Gungan bongo?

E-wing starfighter?

Z-95 Headhunter?

which 8 get your vote?

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard about any particular vehicle or ship officially being confirmed not in the game. Mostly just what's in the game from the screenshots available. I believe I have seen about 65 screenshots from Lucasarts.com. I hope Tie Interceptor, A-wing, B-wing, Tie bomber, STAP, Naboo Starfighter, are in it. I personal like the idea of using Dewbacks in the Tatoonie Map like in Episode IV.

First off: Hah! i told that guy there'd be tauntauns!

Second off: Alright, I don't think they'll insert personal vehicles, like the slave 1 or the sith infiltrator, other than as background materials.

Maybe there'll be area-specific vehicles if you get what i mean, like cloud cars on bespin, skiffs on tatooine (Those would be cool troop transports, with those turrets mounted on them and the boarding thing) And of course there will be ep. 3 vehicles they don't want to tell us anything about until the game releases. At least, that's what i expect.

The big deal is not which vehicles the game is going to feature, but if we are going to be able to create new ones and insert them into the game. They can release only the engine for all I care :p.

But it's nice to read the game is going to have all those vehicles right off the shelf.

Originally posted by VanLingo

Um, no.

You see, there are three versions of the game coming out. Two of these three versions are not moddable.

So you could say that vehicles straight off of the shelf are very important.

That's only one of the aspects why console users are screwed :D

a driveable death star? Noooo. It would be funny though, you could crash it into planets! All the little X-wings, run!!! And, there are rumors that the new version of Xbox Live will allow you to make maps on the PC and move them onto your Xbox and put them up for DL. Also, it's called Content Download for Xbox Live. PS2, too bad, go wallow in your bad graphics and lousy framerate

...so long as it moves faster than the vehicles in the old Star Wars Demolition game!

Although if I had to vote for one, I'd say please be sure to give us an A-Wing.

"Of course, I'm an excellent driver..."

After coming up with a new mod level, (see last mod ideas post) i wonder if there would be any water transports, such as a skiff-like vehicle. That would be cool to have as an infantry transport choice as opposed to shuttles that are relatively easy to pick off in the sky. If they're not in game, i guess i can try and build one but my idea for a skiff would have room for at least 5 or 6 characters including 2 gun turrets, one for opposing ground forces and other skiff vehicles and another for any enemy fighters in the sky.

I would like to see Lando's Ladyluck luxury yatch, and drive around, with twilek chicks, and six breasted fat ladys, a couple of human hotties too :p.

No, really, did I read tie interceptors won't be featured ingame?

Originally posted by yaebginn

not futuristic, its a long long tim ago, so its actually not futuristic.

Their past can be our future, so it's very relative. Like Europe and a third world country like mine. For me Europe lives on a far away future :p. Even the US.

Archived