Home

What happened to the fangame thread?

SMNMX

Er...

Do you mean this one: http://66.90.64.18/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124903 ?

Um... Could it be on Page 2 for you?

I have my preferences set to show something like 50 threads per page, but the default is something like 5 or 10. I see it about half-way down, so it might have been bumped to the next page for you if you have a different setting selected.

Most of the story and puzzles are written. We have a background artist and pixel artist, and two music writers. Some of the music is done, while the art is still just starting. Our background artist is going on a long summer vacation..:)

I've been registered since 2002, but have only posted 24 times. a_monkey posted problems with running games in XP for his first few posts, then disappeared for a couple years until he started that thread. Strange guy.

Interesting points. I have often considered them myself. a_monkey is gone, as is Ball_o_twine, who's company was meant to own the project and get us the rights to S&M. Pipe dreams, but he could have stuck around a bit! We don't all the people who volunteered for art and stuff, either. As it is, we have:

3 Writers

1 Programmer (unless Brushgy learnt SLUDGE, then we have 2)

2 Music Composers

1 Background artist

1 Sprite animator (probably)

And 1, maybe 2 additional ideas people.

And yeah, as one of our script/puzzle writers, I can safely say that the puzzles are almost done.

We have a bit of dialogue and most of the music as well.

Originally posted by larrin

I've been registered since 2002, but have only posted 24 times. a_monkey posted problems with running games in XP for his first few posts, then disappeared for a couple years until he started that thread. Strange guy.

If I dissapeared for a couple years, I wouldn't remember my password.

• 1 month later...

Archived