Home

Do you still play KotOR?

tk102

Do you still play KotOR?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still play KotOR?

• Yes, I'm playing it right now and plan on finishing the game with this PC.
    • I use my old savegames to test out mods and play a couple of areas at a time. Not intending to finish the game.
    • I'm just a modder. The game is just a testing ground for me. No playing -- unless modding is playing.

Originally posted by MattColejk

i know its sad for a 16 yr old to play on Star Wars games but i LOVE IT AND IM PROUD OF IT!!! LoL

MattCole

Heh, I'm 26 & heavily addicted to it, hows that for sad. I've lost count of how many play throughs I've had, atleast 20. Creates much tension between the wife, but meh don't care :p

Usually finish 1 game & immediatly start a new 1. Since I'm inept & can't mod, it's mostly playing around with what you guys create; recruit mods, holo spire, etc, etc.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FiEND_138

Heh, I'm 26 & heavily addicted to it, hows that for sad. I've lost count of how many play throughs I've had, atleast 20. Creates much tension between the wife, but meh don't care :p

Usually finish 1 game & immediatly start a new 1. Since I'm inept & can't mod, it's mostly playing around with what you guys create; recruit mods, holo spire, etc, etc.

Oh thank god. I was starting to think that I was the only one over the age of 25 in here (I'll be 28 in a couple of months).

Oh thank god. I was starting to think that I was the only one over the age of 25 in here (I'll be 28 in a couple of months).

Yeah whatever:p

Let's hear it for the over thirty crowd :D

Although it is nice to see the younger generations having an appreciation for Star Wars.

Originally posted by deathdisco:

Let's hear it for the over thirty crowd

Cheers!

Originally posted by Achilles

What all two of you?

Okay, that does it. Fred Tetra, let's take our utilities elsewhere where age, experience, and wisdom is appreciated. Damn youngins.

Originally posted by tk102

Okay, that does it. Fred Tetra, let's take our utilities elsewhere where age, experience, and wisdom is appreciated. Damn youngins.

Sorry, didn't realize that "102" had some sort of chonological significance for you =) Do you mod so that you can have something in common with your grandchildren?

*Hopes his bad sense of humor doesn't get him booted from the board or banned from the really cool mods put out by his elders*

Originally posted by deathdisco

Let's hear it for the over thirty crowd

Originally posted by Prime

Almost there. Almost there...

Just got there :( plus I seem to be one of the rare if not the only female modders around here :rolleyes::D

Prime, T7 -- sic him!

Hmmm...I wouldn't count on this grandpa ;) : they are still in their 20s. Ask Prime again in a few months :p

Originally posted by Darth333

Just got there :( plus I seem to be one of the rare if not the only female modders around here :rolleyes::D

Hmmm...I wouldn't count on this grandpa ;) : they are still in their 20s. Ask Prime again in a few months :p

26 here , only by a few months though , i wanna be 25 again :p

D333 : even though you seem to be the only female modder here we wont hold that against you :D

Originally posted by Jackel

D333 : even though you seem to be the only female modder here we wont hold that against you :D

I may be a feeble 102 years young, but I can still whip the lot of ya, sassy lassy. :rhett:

You better not: I'm a lawyer too :lightning:D

Let's hear it for the over thirty crowd :D

Agreed! :D

Originally posted by Achilles

What all two of you?

There are more of us than that, thank you! You brash little youngster! :D

Originally posted by Prime

Almost there. Almost there...

To Prime and everyone else in their 20's, enjoy it while it lasts because once you hit 30...

Umm? What were we talkin' about again?

Although it is nice to see the younger generations having an appreciation for Star Wars.

Is it unhealthy for an 11-year-old to be playing KotOR this much? Because if it is...

I don't be caring! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! *sigh*

:ball: :ball: :ball::ball: :ball: (women's best weapon :p )

Muahahahha... so true, so true. If it wasn't for that weapon, I'd still have money, freedom, my life :p

Anyways, it's good to see I'm not the only walker-bound grandpa around here :)

Originally posted by Darth Gungis

GOD NO!!!

*swallowing hidden cyanide pill*

I hate to see people cry! Especially girls!

That's the idea Darth Gungis! We cry, you hate it so you give us what we want and we stop crying :dev11:

(To the moderators: I am deeply sorry for spamming this thread but i just couldn't resist. I won't do it again :eyes3: )

So to get back on topic: I didn't played kotor since three or four months now. Maybe I should start a new game with all those wonderful mods installed instead of giving way to my spamming tendencies...but i still have a few mods to complete before this.

(To the moderators: I am deeply sorry for spamming this thread but i just couldn't resist. I won't do it again :eyes3: )

Marks Darth333 down on the "To Kill" list... :)

I'm on vacation/getting ready for the wedding right now, so I haven't had a chance to play for a while. I miss it, as I am just about to get to the unknown world. I had putting my goals of galactic domination on hold!

Originally posted by TK102

I may be a feeble 102 years young, but I can still whip the lot of ya, sassy lassy.

Try not to blow your hip out mate (muha) ((sorry, couldnt resist))

anyway, i completed once on light side once on dark side and once trying to be neutral. Although it has to be said that i didnt rush through, i tried tor route out every quest i could (and there are so many more than you expect, there hidden in loads of unexpected places).

now i kinda got bored, i only use it to test my mods, which im not producing as many as anymore as im so busy as it is. I'll probably take a break on playing and modding till KOTOR2 comes out in abit.

anyway, thats that

Doom out

Archived