Home

EMI Model Viewer 0.5beta released

john_doe

That tool is amazing :D I love it. All the information at the side, the way you can view the skeleton, the way you can move the camera, the way the models look so clean.... it's great :D

But here are my suggestions:

1) Make the zooming and scrolling a bit more controllable

2) Make it work with Grim Fandango models

3) Make a texture viewer/extractor

4) The option to move the camera while the animation is paused or while viewing a mesh

5) Keep up the good work :)

• 1 year later...

if you did create a converter, would it be a lot of extra work to make it work with Grim Fandango models? Or are the model formats in EMI and GF very different?

Sorry I keep asking if you could extend the tool to Grim Fandango models, but i'm helping with a Grim Fandango Half-Life 2 mod, and it would be a lot easier for our modellers if they had refrences of the original GF models (either 2D screenshots from the mode viewers, or 3D exported models) to work around in Maya :).

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be amazing to be able to mess with Grim Fandango's models! It'd be equally amazing to be able to retexture them with higher quality images! Whether or not these two are actually possible, I don't know. But I'm sure it would be a wonderful thing if the fans could breathe a little extra life into GF!

• 2 years later...

Archived