Home

need ideas for a few female species

I'm going to add a few new species I already have plenty of male ideas but I'm scratching my head for females. I would like to mabey do a female of Saesee Tiins race but have been unable to come up with a concept sketch that I like. any one willing to throw a few concept sketches my way, or ideas for other females it would be greatly apreciated.

Lol Aaron. We just had this discussion on MSN didn't we?;)

Anyway, like I said, I thought a female Cathar species would be pretty cool in JKA.

For all of you who don't know what a Cathar is, its the species Juhani is from Knights of the Old Republic.

shaak ti's species (togruta),coleman trebors species (the vurk), even piells species (lannik), additional zabrak females cause honestly they werent too good, wookiee??? saesee tiins species (iktotchi), yoda and yaddles species, perhaps a droid class???

i know some of htem may be bad ideas but ideas none the less that some people would appreciate

I think Yuuhzan Vong is the most compelingly mysterious species in the New Jedi Order series and they are my favourite so I would like a species of them. Wow I just though of what it would like...oh soo cool.

Maybe even Yoda's species, even though we dont know the name of that species, Lol.

• 3 weeks later...

And what about human female models? I know there are some, like Mara or some others. But they all wear simple costumes like Han Solo or bounty hunters. Why not long robes like in Ep I :amidala: ? I think that would be cool. In fact that was pretty popular in the days of the Old Republic (Ep I, II, III). During the Empire clothes changed and almost everybody began to wear grey emperial suits...

Remember those civilians from JK and Mots? Why not make something like that? For JKII and for JA, because I play JKII as well. :tessek::duros::watto:

Originally posted by Aaron Smith

I'm going to add a few new species I already have plenty of male ideas but I'm scratching my head for females. I would like to mabey do a female of Saesee Tiins race but have been unable to come up with a concept sketch that I like. any one willing to throw a few concept sketches my way, or ideas for other females it would be greatly apreciated.

Please! Make Mirial race...or another of those that all knows...Luminara Unduli! I have finaly founded Ppl that are making Barriss Offee...But I'm begging you to do Luminara. There is only few good (meaning that they are not only recolored jan's & tavions) female skins around. Please please please...I'm despair

• 2 years later...

Archived