Home

WIP: Dwarf Nuna

LightNinja

Well man, it was very curious, i was playing in one map that has fog when suddenly i found a unskinned nuna:

danadn-1.jpg

I thought "Oh what a cool animal" and i went near him:

danadn-2.jpg

But it just bitted me and i started running, he could hide in the vegetation:

danadn-3.jpg

So i went in spectator to see it better,.. nice:

danadn-4.jpg

But finally i decided to finish him:

danadn-5.jpg

Ill put better screenshots :p

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do a creature to create a more complete ambientation Ninja, that's cool. Actually you can do a set of creatures just for the learnng experience.

Yeah, but my modelling skills sux, the models i do doesnt look like i would like, also ill keep trying anyway...

No, this are small things I guess. And, LightNinja, your skills don't suck, you just don't have enough experience, but letme tell you, you're doing great. Keep doing models, and things will come up easier and better each time. The same applies for animations.

lmao, i just have added a matrix kinda animation to the model but it would be like a secret animation :p, i'm just finishing on adding animations, im just now doing the stupid, like that matrix animation prove, well it has 220 frames atm, lets see how much will he have at the end.(not much more)

you can d/l SWG from fileplanet and play 14 days for free, something is something; ill d/l it to take screenshots of more animals and see how they move

Also forgot to say that nuna is a bit stupid, he trys to get the weapons over the floor lol, you have to see it in sp, i hope soon.

I had it and got sick of it after 4 days. I mean, my Wookiee was killed by a butterfly! :mad:

Myabe u didnt train him =P when i was om Lok i got to close 2 Kimogilas fighting echother when one of em was going to die he fleed aahh...and i started to teasing him..wasnt a real good idea:D cause he killed me ahah

Archived