Home

MineMonster vehicle

Originally posted by CortoCG

actually, LightNinja, there you have another creature to recreate and make it a vehicle ;). Did'n't you want to make another nuna like thing?

Man i want to make animations, the mine monster actually has animations :p

I speak english, mate. And my message was to LightNinja, sorry if I confuse you. I know he understands what I mean, even if I come up with some words in english that may not exist, since we both share the same mother language.

Umm...I think the Mine Monster files are in JA...if not, I can just get it from JK2. Should I make it...? I really haven't had that much interest in starting the Realistic Effects Mod Version 2..........yet.

I am making a model of the Droid Starfighter though.

I guess I should make it and release it. Of course, LightNinja could always create a version with weapons...but, actually, don't LightNinja. Don't change the version that I'll make. It never had weapons, besides biting, so don't add any!! It'd be great as a spy vehicle, as EvillittleJawa has stated. It'd be quite cool, I think. It was fun to put on setmindtrick4 in JK2, and control it and run around with it!!

Anyway, I'll get started as soon as I come back from volunteering at 3:30 P.M.

:fett:

Originally posted by EvillittleJawa

Ok hows about a Galak-Mech? a Glider?

??

:confused:

Man! They have actually animations too!!! also the glider is not finished as npc but it has animations.Also Corto, my ?argentiniard? (:p) friend, thats too much, many bones to move for me :p

Originally posted by Majin Revan

Umm...I think the Mine Monster files are in JA...if not, I can just get it from JK2. Should I make it...? I really haven't had that much interest in starting the Realistic Effects Mod Version 2..........yet.

I am making a model of the Droid Starfighter though.

I guess I should make it and release it. Of course, LightNinja could always create a version with weapons...but, actually, don't LightNinja. Don't change the version that I'll make. It never had weapons, besides biting, so don't add any!! It'd be great as a spy vehicle, as EvillittleJawa has stated. It'd be quite cool, I think. It was fun to put on setmindtrick4 in JK2, and control it and run around with it!!

Anyway, I'll get started as soon as I come back from volunteering at 3:30 P.M.

:fett:

Lol man i didnt modifyed your work if you are talking about hazardtroopewr vehicle, as i said is a totally different work but with a very near final (i think some day ill have to tell you wht i did step by step). And dont worry, i wont put weapons to animals, im not crazy =P

Archived