294 members have voted

1. 1. Is Revan Male or Female

• Male
    • Female
    • I don`t care....

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Revan is most definately a Female. Easier on the eyes.

Have played one male Revan, and a dozen Female ones. There are not enough (Meaning: None) Female Sith Lords, Revan should be female.

Of course that is just my opinion... I could be wrong! :D

I would prefer female. I started my first game as a female and it was a great surprise to find out that you are Lord Revan. :eek: Plus, in German the article for "the Jedi Revan" is male, so I was sure that Revan had to be male. And then the hints of the others ... I was prepared for every male in the game (save Malak) to be Revan, and then ... surprise, surprise, I was Revan. Just great. :D

And it's a nice change to have a female evil force user that wants to destroy the republic and be the head of a new empire and actually does it if you chose the dark side ending. ;)

Well in the KOTOR 2 FAQ Revan will be either female or male depending on the answers you give of what happened in KOTOR 1. :D

The question on this topic should have been "what gender was your Revan?" because like JK:JA's Jaden Korr, KOTOR's Darth Revan is whatever gender the player wants them to be.

And the Sith can't be sexist or biased in any way because only the strongest rule, whoop the current Lord of the Sith's behind and you are the new Sith Lord... simple! :D

RedHawke should read the following only...I don't wanna ruin his mod for all of you.

Yoda's words may seem wise and true is his/her (lol) point of view after all.....

[RedHawke]My friend, the many truths we actually cling to really depend on your point of view. [/RedHawke]

So let's just say I believe I have mastered myself....

[RedHawke] the true mastery of the force first is accomplished in mastering yourself. The darkside is power with no longevity, the lightside is knowledge and veiled control due to the limitations the Jedi put on themselves [/RedHawke]

:D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by maverick187

So let's just say I believe I have mastered myself....

Well if you have mastered yourself, and are capable of using your emotions as tools for your power, without them controlling you, then you have become a True Master of the Force, and you are a Jedi no longer.

Of course you have to pass your last trial... one that failiure means your death!

This is all post EP6 mind you!

*Realises how off-topic this is and stops there... and quietly phases into hyperspace*

Archived