Revan....Male or Female??

ILB

Is Revan Male or Female  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Is Revan Male or Female

• Male
    • Female
    • I don`t care....

I think you could tell him to sod off to extinguish any romantic interest he might be developing at the earliest opportunity. The romances aren't mandatory as far as I remember. :)

Yeah, and that's exactly what I did. It was fun. But when Atton tries to hit on you, it's funny (You got to love his "Damn it!" when you tell him that you found clothes.) But when Carth does it, it's just plain creepy to me. It's sort of cliche, too.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW WOW WOW.....hold on here didnt i have the same Thread as this oh w/e ppls opinion(dont want to be deleted as a member) lol........ok i think Revan is a male tho i had at one time Revan was a female but i thought it over and Isnt the word "Lord" only for males and mistress for females, why would revan if Female be Lord Revan, it should be Mistress Revan but thats my thought, revan has the outlook of a Female and in KOTOR 2 if ya said Revan a female u wouldnt get to see bastila at all or maybe i wasnt paying attention.

P.S. I wasnt trying to be Sexist at ALL i was stateing an opinion!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Y'see, and it was the Bastila romance that got me a little uncomfortable. First of all, I was never sure if she was hot for my character or his Force Powers (the temple top didn't help matters), and reacting to never getting out of the enclave to date. Then, there's the fact she'd been hiding the Big Secret all along and had that Force Bond to your PC, which made things clear as mud. (The Force Bonds, BTW, are one of the most disturbing things about K2).

Carth hadn't a clue, and neither did the female PC. There's also no Force Bond involved, just the usual "guy meets gal." Play male, and you miss out on SO MUCH when it comes to that character, while you only mis one conversation on Bastila's end playing female.

I played a female Revan. Why? Well, it's a lot easier on the eyes to stare at a CG female rump than a male one for some 20ish hours of gameplay. That, and I've usually got a variety of mods running that let me romance Bastila anyway.

As for a sith lord not being able to be female, well, imagine the sith will bow to whoever can kick the most butt.

• 4 months later...

I've always thought of Revan as male.

When the opening crawl came up and I didnt know I was Revan, and the lin was like- "Malak, the last apprentice of the Dark Lord Revan" I thought Revan was like some uber dark male Sith Lord who had been vanquished long ago, as a male. Not female, Revna isnt a female name at all, and Dark Lord didnt seem a very female title.

I played a female Revan. Why? Well, it's a lot easier on the eyes to stare at a CG female rump than a male one for some 20ish hours of gameplay.

I'm not one who stares at video game characters' "rumps" at all, but considering how many times I've heard that "reason" before, I'd say I'm part of a minority.

I'm not one who stares at video game characters' "rumps" at all, but considering how many times I've heard that "reason" before, I'd say I'm part of a minority.

My Revan is a woman; I think its better that way.. she is the black female head with the dreadlocks.

I just can't imagine Revan not being a male. I made the mistake of not correcting Atton in our initial conversation at the beginning of TSL, so Revan was always referred to as a female during the rest of the game, and it drove me crazy. The Exile I can see as either way, but Revan, for me, is a male for sure.

I just can't imagine Revan not being a male. I made the mistake of not correcting Atton in our initial conversation at the beginning of TSL, so Revan was always referred to as a female during the rest of the game, and it drove me crazy. The Exile I can see as either way, but Revan, for me, is a male for sure.

See I indentify alot more with the Exile as a charachter than I do Revan... So to me the Exile is male, but I don't think there are enough female Sith Lords, so think having Revan as one does make up for it.

See I indentify alot more with the Exile as a charachter than I do Revan... So to me the Exile is male, but I don't think there are enough female Sith Lords, so think having Revan as one does make up for it.

I'm the opposite. I identified much more with Revan than I did the Exile, although I identified with both pretty well. I am probably using the same logic that you are, however, in that the PC that I identify more with I cannot imagine being the opposite gender.

I've only played through KOTOR once with a female Revan, and to me it just feels weird with a female (because I've played as a guy for so long). But on the flipside, I always play KOTOR II as a female Exile, as the story just seems to flow better and I prefer Mical over Brianna anyway.

I've always thought of Revan as male... A female sith lord... Not to be sexist or anything, just seems too... 'soft' for a person who should be some uber powerful Sith Lord/Jedi.

Tell that to Traya...or Githany...or Lumyia...or Vergere...or Zannah...Hell, try it on Yuthura Ban, and she wasn't even fallen all the way!

Atton had the right of it. When women go Dark Side, clear the sector!

I played a female Revan. Why? Well, it's a lot easier on the eyes to stare at a CG female rump than a male one for some 20ish hours of gameplay.
There are other places to stare at other than a PC character's butt.

I've always thought of Revan as male... A female sith lord... Not to be sexist or anything, just seems too... 'soft' for a person who should be some uber powerful Sith Lord/Jedi.
What about Darth Traya?

The point is there are evil women out there and things could get bad in Star Wars universe when an angry woman who is strong in the Force decides to get revenge. I would fear an angry woman strong in the Force over an angry man who is strong in the Force too.

You must not be married ;)

(or you are female)

I didn't say they couldn't make life verrrry uncomfortable, just that they weren't inherently more evil. I grew up with 4 sisters (I still have all 5 senses intact as well ;) ), so I know what a pain girls/women can be. Also why I still cherish my bachelorhood (till I lose my sanity, anyway :D ).

I played as a male my first play-through because it seemed the natural thing to do, seeing how I'm male, too. Then I found out that that was the canon version, and now I couldn't think of Revan any other way.

Since I know Exile is canonically female, if I ever played TSL I'd play as a female for that reason.

Archived