• Male
    • Female
    • I don`t care....

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by kome566

Well,Unless the female changes her title which she probably wont..she'll have to deal with "Sir" or "Lord" :D

In Star Trek (LET THE FLAME WAR COMMENCE ;)) they call the women sir, as well as the men. In the Voyager series premiere, Janeway doesn't want to be called sir, and other stuff in the same scene happens to be funny, around that idea... I don't want to get too long-winded about that in that here.

As for Lord, (if Revan is a female) she can use the Force to choke them until, they change what they call her to Lady (This would also work to change sir to ma'am).

Anyways...

:lol: Prime

:fett:

^^^^

Revan is which ever gender you, the player of the game, wish her/him to be.

Just like that Jaden character in that other SW game... drat... what was it called, it was really bad that is why I have a problem remembering... I have to look at my CD Mobile of sucky games... Oh yeah... JK: Jedi Academy... Thats it! :D

^^^^

:eyeraise: Oh but I do... JA was just that bad to me, and more, that is why it now hovers with all of its brethren in a CD Mobile of sucky games in my office that currently consists of around 22 or so CD's of crappy games that I bought and summarily executed for being lame.

[Marlon Brando In Apocalypse Now Voice]

The Jumping... The Jumping... The Jumping...

[/Marlon Brando In Apocalypse Now Voice]

As I have said before at least they all refract light well! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

Oh but I do... JA was just that bad to me, and more, that is why it now hovers with all of its brethren in a CD Mobile of sucky games in my office that currently consists of around 22 or so CD's of crappy games that I bought and summarily executed for being lame.

RoFLmAO!!!! Agreed :cheers:

*Edit* A Gungan!!?? Noooooooooooo!!!!

Wow...very first post...I'm scared:eek:

Anways, I voted I dont care, cause it really doesn't matter. Revan is a unisex name, and either sex fits well with the story. Also, Revan can be just as awesome whether he/she is a he or she (that sounds odd). I've done 3 games with female, a couple more with male (maybe 6? lost count) but only because I like to make myself male, like I really am. It dont matter in the end though.

^^^^

Revan is which ever gender you, the player of the game, wish her/him to be.

Just like that Jaden character in that other SW game... drat... what was it called, it was really bad that is why I have a problem remembering... I have to look at my CD Mobile of sucky games... Oh yeah... JK: Jedi Academy... Thats it! :D

I was speaking about the sir and lord titles from the viewpoint of Revan as a she, because I was trying to show how they would work (sir at least) for a female Revan.

I agree (and know) that it is whatever gender that the player chooses for the PC that determines whether Revan is (fe)male.

^^^^

:eyeraise: Oh but I do... JA was just that bad to me, and more, that is why it now hovers with all of its brethren in a CD Mobile of sucky games in my office that currently consists of around 22 or so CD's of crappy games that I bought and summarily executed for being lame.

As I have said before at least they all refract light well! :D

That is why I subscribe to PC Gamer magazine. No worthless buys (whenever I actually do buy a game). They gave KotOR their GotY award and a high review, and (after I got the money) went out and bought it and JA. If a TC comes out for JA that will make me dust it off, install it, and play it (or rather the TC). That is why I will keep it off a mobile (a good TC can make a not so good game, good (not a really awful game, because then it wouldn't even be worth buying in the first place)).

KotOR was an even better buy (aside from just being good itself), because I can come here and talk about modding it, and some other stuff with all of you wonderful people.

:cheers: to you all.

Now to enjoy my :guiness:

Originally posted by jedi_5002

That is why I subscribe to PC Gamer magazine. No worthless buys (whenever I actually do buy a game).

That wouldn't work for me... I would just have an $ outlay for magazines I would flip through once and then they would just sit and gather dust.... Besides my CD of Horrible Games Mobile is rather striking! :D

Originally posted by Hiroki

I think the thread is more about, which would suit the official EU timeline better: If Revan was Male, or Female?

Yeah that is true Hiroki but like JK:JA the main character in KOTOR is whatever the player wants them to be, and that makes a question like this very diffcult because the plain answer is, Revan just like Jaden is both Male and Female, whatever each person wanted them to be.

From the poll though the general consensus is Revan is male. :D

Besides what girl would be Darth Revan??? Jaden (Sp?) Korr was a name for both girl and boy (which i bloody despise)A Sith Lady could be like.... Darth ..............................................................:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not true kome566... Darth is simply a title and has nothing what so ever to do with gender. And that title is associated with power any dark lady would use it with pride.

That wouldn't work for me... I would just have an $ outlay for magazines I would flip through once and then they would just sit and gather dust.... Besides my CD of Horrible Games Mobile is rather striking! :D

From the poll though the general consensus is Revan is male. :D

1) It is only $30 USD for a year or $50 USD for two years. If you factor in the fact that you might not buy a few new release ($50 USD) games, because you found out the were crappy, than it easily makes up for the cost. You woudn't have your mobile, but you could use AOL CDs for that.

Also some of the reviews (especially for the REALLY crappy games) are quite hilarious. I also have the issue, where a game got PC Gamer's award for being the "Worst Rated Game EVER," at 4%. And in the issue where they give the year 2003 Awards, a couple of REALLY funny articles are in there.

This makes me want to dig out the issues I mentioned and re-read them. :cheers:

2) The reason (I think) is because most of the players, that are here and would therefore vote in the poll, are male. They may play as Male or Female, but they prefer to play their own sex in the game. OR I could be completely wrong, but either way that is my 25 cents (2 cents adjusted for inflation (I am going to stop putting this here (unless people would like me to keep it for some strange reason)).

;) Ah :guiness:. A drink best served cold. ;)

(I have the ;) for two reasons.)

Completely OT, but HILARIOUS to me:

I have Win98SE and I am writing this WITHOUT Explorer running. Not Windows Explorer, the program that can be invoked Win+E (or by going to Start Menu -> Programs -> Windows Explorer), but the GUI itself, with the desktop, the icons on the desktop, and the taskbar (with the Start Menu, System Tray (with the clock)).

This is so incredibly funny to me. All the programs that were running, before Explorer utterly died still work but I can't open any new programs. I CAN, from within my internet browser (Opera). SUPREMELY Hilarious! :rofl::rofl:

But enough of this OT stuff. Let's get back to the topic... Uhh... What were we talking about?.... Oh right... "Revan....Male or Female??"

I think it is pretty safe to assume though, if they ever wrote a book about the Mandalorian Wars, or the Malak Sith Wars, Revan would be a male in it. They couldn't just go around acting like Revan didn't have any single gender...because that would be freaky. ;)

Besides what girl would be Darth Revan???

Me! :lightning

A Sith Lady could be like.... Darth ..............................................................

Let me help you: Darth333 :D

I think the poll has more male votes simply because there are more male players. It is an RPG and is it more involving when you play a character that looks more like you.

Archived