Home

MI 3, 4, 5 on Mac

Will there ever be a port of Monkey Island 3 and 4 for Mac, and will Monkey Island 5 be released on Mac too? I really hope so having just played Monkey Island 1 and 2 on Mac and now feeling rather deprived. Surely it can't be that difficult to do?

I was also disappointed to hear that Full Throttle 2 would not be available for Mac.

:3headed:

Full Throttle 2 was cancelled over 6 months ago and Monkey Island 4 is available for Mac, if you can find it.

Also, apart from LucasArts saying when EMI came out that they would probably do another Monkey Island, nothing else has happened, so we don't know whether it will be available on Mac or not, and judging by the way things are going, I doubt we'll get another MOnkey Island from them considering they said this in 2000 and since then, they've cancelled 2 other adventure games in the prime of their production.

And finally, I doubt LucasArts will port MI3 onto mac, it's too old and They probably think they wouldn't get much profit from it, and would probably be right. if you want to play MI3 on the mac, buy the PC version, and play it through ScummVM

Archived