Home

Forgotten Angels: Religious Freaks and the Prowess of the Sleeping Monster

Kuuki

((Okay, might as well kick this up again!

Rules:

Character Bio's in first post of when character is introduced (or continued on from last part) please :)

Characters must be specified to be either a half-demon or human (full demon's I have plans for, so ask pls about first ^_^)))

**Story thus far...**

*A secret project ment to be used for a gobal-scale counter agent agenst any airbourne and infectable viruses, ment to cure anyone of any desease with in hours of inhalation, accendently becomes triggered in a cargo train derailment, carring a majority of the agent.

The chemical quickly goes airbourne and enters the atmosphere, and is inhaled by nearly all of the population.

Just like it was said the agent was a premature success, at least that was the public was concerned, until several hundred million people suddenly die all around the globe, only then to raise again days later...

With in weeks of the grand resurrections. Those 're-awaken' began to change in meny ways, strength, speed. Most of all appearence. Meny even developed special abilities, found later that meny carry the same exact phsyical traits and abilities as meny others.

Of course like anything that is not understood, normal humans began to shut out, ridicule, even torchure meny whom are have been changed. Calling them 'demons', and hell spawns.

Looking for a place to find respect and freedom with out being feared, a secret organistation welcomed those shut out of society, calling themselves 'The Forgotten'...

---------

During a job, where a bank robbery gone to a hostage situation, Davin fought off meny demon foes, but become overwlemed until a few individuals came from no where to his aid.

Davin whom isn't sure he can trust new members, is seeking permanent goverment aid from a british oganisation.

however what lurks near could make, or break, the deal...*

((Name: Davin

D/H: Half Demon

Bio: Davin, the trigger happy half demon, has been playing solo headon agenst a secret organisation of full demons plotting to take control of the world. His partner 'Jess' has been along side him ever since the beginning.

He takes a on a few private contracts from various goverments to deal with the terroirist organistation calling them selves 'The Forgotten Angels'.

On top of that, for these contracts being so private, the public believes that he is a the imfamous leader of the organistation!

Despite the quite the few skermishes that he calls contracts, Davin hasn't ever ran into another demon with abilities like his own. His abilities other then increased strength and agility, he is able to 'retract' his demonic appearence, and making him undistinguishable in a crowd of normal humans, even the scent of his demonic side is hidden.

Although he believes that either he is special in someway, or any like himself would be higher up in the heirarchy...

Name: Jessica 'Jess'

D/H: Human

Bio: Jessica knew Davin for years, until his unexpected death and reencarnation as a half demon, then suddenly catching wind of one of her best freinds being framed for something that was impossible for him to do.

Jessica is a tech geek on gagets and 'toys' for Davin to use during 'jobs'. But usualy Davin just wants ammo.

Jessica also helps arrage the contract negotations, trying to run a campaign agenst a powerful organisation with just two people is cost worthy...))

*Washington, Inside a Secret Facility*

*A man in a suit stands in a semi illuminated room, looking at a tank of fluid.

Inside the tank of fluid mechinery whom worked another man, or at least seemed to be.

He bore the common characteristics of a demon posed as a human, through his long hair, the points of the ears, the suttleness around his mouth where the small points of his fangs, and the claws for one's fingernails, even though they were about a half an inch long, they were still sharp. He also bore something that wasn't very common at all, although he bore wings, they weren't demonic at all, they were more bird or angelic, however the feathers where long and dark.

One of the wings had been damaged severely, including a few other places. But the one major thing was that his left wing was nearly severed in half.

It seemed that an animal or something tore it in half. The mechinery was preforming reconstructive sergery on the wounds, one of several that came before, and meny soon to come.

Five hours the demon would spend in the tank a week, allowing him to heal what had been cut durning to sergery...*

-----------------------------------------

*Approx 1/4 mile from the mansion*

*A priest and a few disciples, stood in side a consealed area within bushes and trees.

They gave prayer to god and themselves.*

Disciple "Father, why are we here?"

Priest "Becuase there is an abomination nearby, it is our right that such abominations should not live, for such abominations are agenst god's will for them to be created. Their one true home is hell where they belong..."

-----------

((One of my last posts))

Davin "I have to admit, even though I'm kinda curious why a goverment agency would like to provide backing for me. I'd like to at least be provided at least some knowledge in why the heck everyone thinks I'm the leader of the Forgotten."

((Deac's last post))

Xander: So we're going to work for the government? The same one that did THIS?

*Xander then points at him self, then pulls several objets toward him with his ability controlling gravity...*

((Jm's last post))

Foley: "Yeah, what do we get?"

--------------

*The Priest and the loyal Acolytes, lift themselves over the walls and into the back, hardly noticed.

They begin to walk towards the manson, having the Priest in slightly forward.*

Davin *whom noticed the incoming figures* "Who the hell is that?"

((okay looks like its just the two of us for now deac))

Priest "I am a servant of god! I'm here to exorsize you ungodly atrocities!"

*The guards pull out their automatic weapons, Davin pulls out a glock and points it at the priest's head.*

Davin "I never seen or cared for any god..."

Priest "And I hope you never will! You'll be cast into hell like everyone of your kind! Your sins are unforgivable!"

Davin "What the hell are you talking about! I LIFE MY LIFE IN VEIN TO CLEAR MY NAME! AND STOP ANY TO ARE AGENST WHAT LITTLE I HAVE LEFT! My free will for one!"

-----------

*New Jersey, highway*

*Jes bangs her head on the steeringwheel due to being stuck in traffic.*

*Xander steps between Davin and the Priest*

Xander: God didn't do this to us father, the government did.

*Xander opens his jacket, to reveal a silver cross around his neck*

Xander: See, father? If I were truly demonic I could not wear such an item.

Priest "Demons and their trickery!"

Davin "I've had about enough of this, the least thing I need is the clergy on my ass too!"

*Davin pushes Xander off to the side, and fires a shot at the Priest.

The bullet races at the Priest, but when it nears him, a bullet trail forms and the bullet suddenly vears off course, over the Priest's shoulder, then vears off the same way from the Acolyte who was behind the Priest on that side.*

Davin "What the..."

Priest "You cannot harm me, god protects me!"

Davin "Xander, don't. it doesnt matter to them. In their eyes, and in meny whom don't understand, see us for what we look like. Despite how different we are now, we're still mostly or part human still. Get cut, we bleed. Get shot, we die."

Priest "Dribble..."

Davin "If thats what people want to look at me like, then fine, I accept that I am what I am, a half demon." *smiles* "Yes, thats what I accept if thats what god's will has in store for me. Then I am."

*The Preist's expression goes from confiedent to one filled with malice.*

Priest "How dare you speak about god in that fassion, you monstious heathen!!!"

*During his fit, the Priest had his fists clenched feriously tight he'd had small bit of blood that driped once or twice from his hands.

Suddenly wind started to pick up, changing from a southernly light wind, to a ferce breeze blowing stright at the group.*

*The wind picks up even more, the ground even begins to crack.*

Davin "Xander, let's go now! I think he's one of us too!"

*Hearing this the priest's rage gets even darker, a red liquid-like substance starts to coat his eyes. As soon as its coated they glow an errie red. The ground breaks and gets lifted upward and flies at the group, knocking down meny of the guards.

Davin grabs at a large piece of turf and throws it off to the side.*

Davin "Now Xander!"

*Xander stands. This point he will prove*

Xander:

Thy kingdom come,

Thy will be done on Earth

As it is in heaven

Give us this day our daily bread

And forgive us our trespasses

As we forgive those who trespass against us

And lead us not into temptation

But deliver us from evil...

*The demon-priest now seems a lot more dangerous to Xander*

Xander: Oh hell...

• 2 weeks later...

*Seeing the daggers, the acolytes step foward a bit, but remaining yet behind the priest.

The dagger suddenly stops inches infront of the priest, and bounces off like it hit an invisable object.

The wind calms down, and the priest's as well. But not before Davin attempts to shoot again, which also arcs off to the side of the priest.

Davin "Either he's lucky or what ever. I think we have to get in close with this one."

Priest "Like I said you heathens, I have god on my side.."

Davin "Not with a face like that!"

*Davin begins walking toward the three with his sword ready, the priest and the ackolytes draw their own.*

• 2 weeks later...

((Sorry if I'm resurecting an old thread. I would just like to join.))

Name: Gav

D/H: Half Demon

Bio: Bill was an average every day person. HE liked listening to tales about demons when he was young. After the agent was in the air and he was mutated and died. He knew that demons were real and he would like to be the one to save them from the full humans. Gav onme day found Davin and joined forces with him.

((its not dead, just temp dorment

besides the more the marrier! :D

just find a place to drop in :)))

*The priest grabs his chest, then grits his teeth, looking at xander, but suddenly a red sphereical arua engulfs the preist, and the effect dissipates.*

Preist "Nice try!"

*Davin stroms up slashing down from above with his sword.*

Davin "How about you chew on this!!"

*An acolyte steps in the way with his own sword and blocks Davin's attack.*

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Ed Foley

Bio: Used to be a Special Operations solder with a reputation of disregarding orders to accomplish the misson. Was on a mission when his whole squad was infected. All joined The Forgotten Angels except him. He is in early stages of mutation, and is searching for an answear to his questions and for the elimination of the Forgotten Angels who he suspects is responsible for the death of his mentor/boss. There are no visible signs that he is a demon yet, but the goverment thinks he has joined the forgotten angels and is trying to find him. He joined forces with Davin because he believed that Davin really was trying to stop the Forgotten Angels who framed him.

Mutations: increased Agility and hearing. He is jumping higher every day. He can also make himself look younger or older at will

-----

*Foley shot the acolyte that got in Davin's way*

*Again like before the air friction that the bullet when near the priest and the acolyte, created a bullet trail and the path of which deverts from its course and off to the side of the acolyte, and innocently flys off...*

Davin *On the defence from the two acolytes.* "Damnit, you can't shoot him!"

Archived