Home

Kadoo WIP

tFighterPilot

Keep in mind it's still WIP, so I didn't add the details yet.

I would like to get criticism about the proportions

There was an farmer had an ad and bingo was his name O

B

I

N

G

O

B

I

N

G

O

B

I

N

G

O

And bingo was his name O

kadooWIP.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CortoCG

Omfg, looks like a dildo! Heh, I can't say much more, take your time to define more the legs, the tail and the head. Then post more pictures so we can compare it to the reference LightNinja posted.

Do you ever think about anything but sex? :p

kadooWIP2.jpg

tfighter, i once did a kaadu, and i tell you what i did, i first did the form with extruding a box, and then i pressed meshsmooth, and then you have a nice kaadu, also be carefull because if you dont pay atention maybe you exced the faces limit.

Edit:

the face rules

Edit 2:

go to msn a moment

Originally posted by LightNinja

tfighter, i once did a kaadu, and i tell you what i did, i first did the form with extruding a box, and then i pressed meshsmooth, and then you have a nice kaadu, also be carefull because if you dont pay atention maybe you exced the faces limit

Not even close 634 faces

I'll start with the head. It's too square, make it more round and narrower reaching the mouth and then wide again on the lips, like a duck.

Also, check the legs' anatomy. Make the ankles more pronounced. The legs, after the knees should be narrower and then, bam, then ankles, and continue being narrow. In your model the legs after the knees look too regular, the diameter does not vary a lot.

That's it for now, when you work that out, I'll give you more anatomy tips.

All i can say is it doesnt look very organic at the moment, make it rounder. The thighs are not fat ebough, you have a lot of messy edges that are not turned the right way (or so it seems).

I could also post a pic of my Kaduu model to show you what i mean :p i'll probably never finish mine anyway so dont worry.

Archived