Home

A Virtual church, a very strict one.........

Guardian Omega

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I went on and said I was the god of twinkies.

I just kept saying worship me! THE TWINKIE LORD! TWINKIES! TWINKIES! TWINKIES! TWINKIES! TWINKIES!

Finally IG-64 came over and worshipped me. I was like FINALLY! SOME FREAKIN RESPECT! Here's your twinkie young one. Now go spread the word.

All the while one guy was like "lol, I've never seen anyone act like that here." Another just put :(

I was then smote, and so was IG.

This is as fun as freaking with people in the mall.

:D

Originally posted by sabretooth

Pure Indian Hindu, man! (I hate the Beatles)

You from India?

I hate the Beatles too, LOL!!

I'm not really from India, my parents were born there. They got married, came here, and had three children. I'm the oldest of the children.

What state do you live in? I'm just curious, not stalking, LOL!! Plus, I don't see a lot of 14-year-olds stalk random people from across the internet.

:fett:

Originally posted by Majin Revan

I hate the Beatles too, LOL!!

I'm not really from India, my parents were born there. They got married, came here, and had three children. I'm the oldest of the children.

What state do you live in? I'm just curious, not stalking, LOL!! Plus, I don't see a lot of 14-year-olds stalk random people from across the internet.

:fett:

Check your PM Box

I'm doing everything I can to get smited. but I can't. Mr. X the warden just called me an imature kindergarter, and yes he spelled it like that.

I asked If I could say "Ass" he came back and said i could. then walked away. I give up.

Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

I dare someone to assemble a bunch of people and go in as Star Wars characters praising George Lucas as God.

Just for the hell of it.

*open communication*

been done. twas called "Battle at EVulas"...... all soldiers were ordered to retreat by an inexperienced general with no combat experience ! :p

*communication out*

mtfbwya

*gasp* How can you hate the Beatles? They're the best band to ever live on this earth...:\ o well i guess thats your opnion..

Anyway back on topic..These virtual church people are dumb...I dont feel like wasteing thier time, although it would be fun to talk in 1337 the whole time there! LoL!

Archived