Home

TCK Model Scaling & OJP Enhanced

Are there plans to use TCK's Player Model Scaling system in OJP enhanced? if it is already coded and written, would it really be that hard for an intermediate coder to integrate it with OJP's code? Isnt TCK's Player Model Scaling open to the public? (or did I hear wrong?) I feel OJP needs Player model scaling to put the other mods in their place, and get more people interested in OJP. I mean, its odd to play a Star Wars Game, where chewbacca, yoda, jawas & vader are all the same size as a stormtrooper.

So did you hear that the 7 foot Yoda is gonna join the NBA?Recreate the battle between Dooku, and 7 foot tall Yoda, with OJP, The Only Major(star wars based) Mod that does not include Model Scaling... you wouldn't have to balance anything with the scaling system, OJP is still in beta & it is still far more advanced & configurable than all these other "FINISHED" mods that promise alot but only really deliver "Full Model Scaling Support" with "Fancy Saber Effects". You've just got to have model scaling, don't you think its a big reason why some people don't play OJP, because they can't play with their favorite characters with accurate sizes. I'm testing the beta of Forcemod III and I still say that after playing that mod I still love OJP enhanced more. No other mod can top the advances in gameplay of OJP. Everything is totally Configurable! Trueview, LedgeGrab, Enhanced Saber Duels, Blocking systems, multiple melee attacks!

How could Model Scaling, even a basic one, hurt this whole package? Couldn't OJP's model scaling, just like all its other features, be toggled on-or-off to suit?

Archived