Home

super battle droid

What the f*cking f*ck!, http://fm.mt-wudan.com./Classes.html , man they has there the icon defaults (made by me) of the playable rocketrooper and hazzardtrooper, i thought they had to ask the autor or at least put some credits of him, cuz it seems that they'll use them. Grrgrrr, well, the hazardtrooper is not finished, it doesnt have the hands weighted....yet.

Hey LightNinja,

You may be confused - i talked to you way back in march (who i thought was you) about using the hazardtrooper, rockettrooper, and ragnos models. Here's the email i sent, but you replied via IM to tell me it was okay (i can look up my logs if you want). If you have any doubts, you gave me permission to add you to my MSN contact list under Azymn (with the email ibidetalitis (at) hotmail (dot) com).

All of your readme's are included in the current beta's model pack and full install. All credit is given to you with the actual mod, i'll update my webpage to credit the models to you as well if you want.

Sorry for the confusion, here's the original email for your reference:

Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:13:39 -0800 (PST)

From: "dan" <ibidetalitis (at) yahoo (dot) com> View Contact Details View Contact Details

Subject: Rocket & Hazardtroopers in ForceMod III

To: chontles (at) hotmail (dot) com

LightNinja,

First off, let me say how awesome it is to see

these models in MP. I was working on code to get

them in there with the non-humanoid animation

file, but this is a much better solution.

I have a question/request for you: I'm making a

mod that has very distinct classes, called

ForceMod III.

http://fm.mt-wudan.com is the website i've put up

- about 95% of the features listed are already

implemented. Anyway, i have two classes,

SpaceTrooper and DarkTrooper, that don't have

established models, and i would love to be able

to include your RocketTrooper and HazardTrooper

to fill those classes as the base models.

Please let me know if this is possible, and i

will of course include all the documentation and

thanks with the mod. If you want to try the mod

first before you decide, let me know and i'll get

a beta to you.

thanks,

Azymn

man i just forgot it lol, sorry and dumb me!!!, of course add me to msn, maybe i saw it and i didnt know what was it for, as i said i dont remember (alzheimer!!!), but im glad to see them in your mod =D, anyway i'll finish the hazardtrooper for it (its not weighted at all).

Corto ska-p sux.

Originally posted by LightNinja

man i just forgot it lol, sorry and dumb me!!!, of course add me to msn, maybe i saw it and i didnt know what was it for, as i said i dont remember (alzheimer!!!), but im glad to see them in your mod =D, anyway i'll finish the hazardtrooper for it (its not weighted at all).

Corto ska-p sux.

Awesome, thanks LightNinja.

Archived