Home

looking for animated gifs from the movie "aliens"

RpTheHotrod

Go head and get gold...but dont bother playing Primal Hunt for multiplayer. They screwed up balance and the netcode. AWFUL lag. Hardly anyone plays it. Even the singleplayer part is awful. You SEE things spawn right in front of you. It sucks. It feels like deathmatch against bots and nothing more.

Just play AvP2 normal with multiplayer.

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Yea AVP2 Normal is awhole lot better. You know we might should get together some weekend and play it.

Would this weekend suffice? :D

I would not mind playing a round of AVP2. It's a game that I get my ass kicked brutally at, but it's still fun. The Predator features just own. I still have it installed. Either PM me, or you can get ahold of me on AIM: Darth GroovyII, MSN: Darth Groovy, or look for me in mIRC: #jediknight, #lucasforums, or #echonet.

I have not played AVP2 in months, because I have just drifted from one game to another, never completeing any one of them. Soooooo many good games have come out in the last year, that I can't even keep up with them. Then there is this little problem I have with a recently purchased XBOX, and Halo. (I have a habit of discovering great games...a bit late)

jokemaster:

AVP2 gold runs for like what about $10 now?! You would get double your money's worth for the online game alone, which still has ALOT of activity. (and the single player version, especially the marine, is scary as hell)

So yeah, go ahead and buy it, you will not be dissapointed.;)

Archived