Home

Okay what I got.

AndrewL

I finally organized all the sam and max or steve purcell related things i've bought now. I guess i'll just list em.

The Adventurer numbers:

Sam and Max #1 from fishwrap (black and white)

Sam and Max (Bad day on moon one) from comico

3 Sam and Max FreeLance police special from Comico (The roadtrip one)

2 Sam and Max Special color collection.

Gumby's Winter Fun Special (Written by purcell)

2 hellboy christmas specials. Contains "toybox" comic by purcell

Oni Double Feature #10, containing Sam & Max "Skeptical Invesitgators"

Dark Horse presents Rusty Razorclam president of Neptune. Collaboration between mike mignola and purcell. (Purcell wrote it)

Wizard November 1997, containing "In the belly of beast" comic, (halloween joint)

Call of Cathulu Horror role playing book -containing illustrations by steve purcell

Defenders of Dynatron City, #1 from marvel. "A new superhero fansty from Lucasarts" - written by purcell

5 Fast Forward StoryTellers.#3. from pirana press. Contains toybox comic by purcell.

Critters #19 Contains Sam & Max comic.

"Warrior of the Mystic Realms HERO" from Marvel comics. Six comic series, contains drawing from steve purcell.

I also got the 3 videos, the 2 pins, and trading card, the game, a sticker, and a drawing steve purcell sent me. (Darth Maul Max)

I think that's everything.

I'm not really interested in selling any of this. I may part with a couple of the fast fowards for the right price.

Hmm yea. Later.

AndrewL, Bad Day at the Moon is from Epic and came out after the roadtrip one, hence the fact that it does not have a hilarious, completely unrelated title.

Otherwise good job. Tell Jake about these things for the comicography if he even visits here anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

whats the one where a piece of the guys thumb lands in a test tube an metamorphasizes into a giant thumb and goes and kills everyone he dosn't like by sqwashing them...

thats hillarious, theres this janitor that gets killed, theres the guys legs standing there without a body and a giant thumb print behind him and the cop is saying something like "well, it may be a 15ft finger print, but finger prints don't lie!" and they charge the guy with murder.

scan it if you can!

Archived