Home

The Defenders of Sovereignty want YOU!

DS_JAG_Freeze

but you can't keep us from proclaiming DS, We love being a part of the strongest, closest knit clan online. we are here to stay. and btw. I'm CO of one of the battlefront squads. Leviathan. I intend to show you all what seperatists can do.. :D look forward to owning ya like thankgiving turkerys :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And actually Philanthropy, this is only a small portion of our members.But if you would like, I can have everyone come here and introduce themselves.

Hey, whats not to like? We are simply proving that we mean business, and are showing our spirit to future DS members.

I got you to look here, didnt I?:guitar2

Keep 'em coming boys!!:thumbsup:

PS... nice cake :eyeraise:

DS RULES!

DS is a clan I have been in almost 3 years. During that time I have kept making new friends as well as keeping old ones and had fun playing in XWA Week Of Wars and GBG Week Of Wars.

Some of us are good at the games we play. While some of us are only beginners so we cater for all skill levels. It doesn't matter if you get killed 500 times, all we care about is having fun and as long as you are having that, regardless of the score then we'll all be happy.

Come check us out!

http://www.defendersofsovereignty.net/

Philanthropy, no offense taken! Realize that we are not "spamming" any other boards. We are keeping our comments here for anyone interested to see. I like seeing the other threads and learning about the game. For most guys, it is important to have an active clan--that's DS! Looking forward to gaming with you soon.

:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Check us out guys!! We are taking Battlefront by storm. Dont believe me, check the Battlefront Leaderboards. We have several DS members ranked.

Battlefront Leaderboard

We are a fun clan that has been in existence coming up on 4 years now. We play a variety of the Star Wars games, including Battlefront.

http://www.dsgaming.net

Post on our forums to request to join, or find any of us in game.

We are a PC clan. Sorry Xbox and P2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

We have opened our Battlefront II section. We are full speed ahead. We have a dedicated server as well.

On the heals of a Battleweek #11 victory at ecliptical realms for Battlefront 1!! We have also won every Battlefront WoW ever held. If Battlefront I or II isnt enough for you, we also support Republic Commando (4 out of 5 Bactaweek victories) and Jedi Academy (Victorious in the most recent Battleweek). You could say that we are on FIRE!!

Join now! We have moved our site to a new address. It is now www.dsgaming.net! Post in our Guest forum if you are interested in joining. Tell 'em Freeze sent you! And keep us in mind when Empire at War comes out!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Archived