Home

You should really join DS....

DS_MJR_WookiE

Ive been in many different clans over my liftime, DS is really the only one that ive liked. All the other clans seem so uptight bout stuff that it gets annoyin..DS is cool and theres a ton of cool dudes in there unlike most clans where it seems like every 1 has PMS constantly XD...ne who join DS if u want to hang out w/ a bunch of fun guys and win:p

:D

Remember what I said, we have been an established clan in the Star Wars based games for over 3 1/2 years now. The members are already there. And being that its been quite awhile since a multiplayer game release (besides Galaxies), my boys are salivating to move forward into a new game.

We will make our mark on this game as well. Take it to the bank.

:rock:

Whatever you say, VanLingo :laughing: . Why start posting on a forum, 1 full year before the game comes out? You have too much time on your hands dude.

The way I see it, we are right on time. The division is being assembled, leaders are being appointed, and we will hit the pavement running when the game comes out.

Why start posting on a forum, 1 full year before the game comes out?

#1. To make a presence. When you want to recruit, it doesn't pay to be a total n00b.

#2. Believe it or not, you can discuss issues on these boards that sometimes make it to the dev team. (Ex: When I commented that the green lasers on the original box art wasn't quite right, someone read the comment and changed it. The lasers went from green to red in a matter of a day.)

You have too much time on your hands dude.

Hey, you're the one that plays 5 freakin' Star Wars games. Don't tell me I have too much time on my hands...

As far as your clan is concerned, good luck. I believe that you'll be a well-prepared and skilled team. I just don't believe the mumbo-jumbo about "take it to the bank".

Consider that your first official challenge. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived