Home

[Must Read] To ALL Members Of The Academy

Threepsnud

Yeh, by Coup De Grace, do you mean stabbing when they are down? Putting them out of their misery? That's a nice and simple way, but the lunge is also quite an effective tool against people just standing there. Gets your saber under theirs!

Guybrush Threepsnud

my rotten kills::

1. force push/pull someone while they are crossing a chasm but wait until they are 95 percent touching down on the other side and make them have just enough space to fall to their doom.

2. Mind trick lvl 3 to flip kick to lunge

3. mindtrick lvl 3 go up behind them with a det pack drop then jump straight into air over them and blast em, if they dont die force pull them up to your dropping red overhead right after the blast knocks em in air.

4. delay saber flip 180 off an elevator while it is rising- they back off from your combo you force push them underneath while it is coming back down.

5. mind trick lvl 3 and keep flip kicking a dude that is right next to another to make him think hes getting lamed by him and he kata bombs the poor bastard right next to him.

6. Anyone that decides to kata gets a taunt before a lunge... taunt depends what mood and stance im in.

many many more kind of spur of the moment type sturf but i am a rotten mofo.... muhahaha

p.s. grip flip nOObs dont work vs me.... hehe

Lol! I have to say, that is the funniest list ever. I have to try some of that Mind trick stuff!

Great thread btw, lol. I'm getting some cool ideas for getting rid of some AnNoYiNg nOObs!

Woot!

Your friendly neighbourhood,

Spiderman

• 2 weeks later...

Using lvl 3 mind trick and then kill them

use pull lvl 3 and watch them run away.When they put their hands up say "Dont move" and then kill them.

Grip them.Throw them off a cliff.

Use push when their on the ground and make them go into a pit.

Lightning lvl 3.

Grip them and make them hang off the edge and wait to force points go away which makes them fall and say "Sorry"

LoL in CTF, I like gripping someone on the other team and using them as a human shield vs. all those rocket launcher spamming -edit:excuse me, spammers-. Or let someone grip me, and when they try to hang me over a ledge, I use lvl 3 force pull, they die and I don't. Or maybe take out three of the other team's players with the pistol. :) That's always fun.

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

LoL in CTF, I like gripping someone on the other team and using them as a human shield vs. all those rocket launcher spamming newbies. Or let someone grip me, and when they try to hang me over a ledge, I use lvl 3 force pull, they die and I don't. Or maybe take out three of the other team's players with the pistol. :) That's always fun.

#1 rule in LF's Jedi Knight forums (rumor's domain):

Don't call others newbs when you are most obviously one yourself.

slap.gif

Archived