Home

How do you keep your figs standing?

swphreak

How do some of you guys keep your action figures standing? Some of the figs I got just have horrible balance, and I'm trying to find something sticky to use. I'm testing to see how stickytack works (the stuff that's sticky and doesn't hurt paint, ect).

Is there something that would help me keep them standing? I'm not likely to be buying special stands and whatnot to put the figs in.

Depends on who it is. Battle Droids are impossible to get standing even with stands so don't fret if that's what it is. Just fool around with it for a while; I'm sure you'll get it. Most of mine don't have stands and have been standing for years now.

If you can't get that down, how about some clay? It doesn't ruin the figure or the surface they're on. Just a small amount for each foot and they should stand. I have done that with a Super Battle Droid, a few basic Battle Droids, and my Acklay.

I gave up on Boomer Damage a while back. He's on the ground with Tarpals zapping him with his tazer stick.

The Battle Droids' legs bend and when they split apart, they're double hard to get standing in a decent pose and keep them there. Their legs are so weak, they bend and they just tip over eventually. I'll probably put them in some boiling hot water and rebend them all back into shape.

The round, shiny black ones from Brian.

It doesn't matter if they're on a stand, their legs just start to bend and then they just lean over.

The TPM and PotJ Security ones don't do it, just the AotC and PotJ Boomer Damage ones do. They cheapened up the plastic and they just bend over time.

The thing with 2 pegs is that not all of the figures have the same stance. How can all figures fit on the two pegs? Do the red battle droids from the Clone Wars 3 packs fit? How about the Saga AotC White/ Red one? Those are my main problems....

same here, most of them fit fine with minimal adjustment. but i really like those long stands that come with the TRU packs. (imperial forces, bounty hunters) they allow for more movement with some figures. and i'm pretty sure i either got the stands from the fan club store or cloudcity. can't remember.:)

Archived