Home

Do Soulmates/True Love Exsist?

Natty

Originally posted by Joshi

So many billions of people on this earth, and most of us tend to think that our "soulmate" lives in our town, or even country. Think that one through.

That's why soulmates don't exsist.

Not really, it's the worst feeling in the world to like someone who doesn't like you back. trust me :(

You get used to it.

Then again, I'm in high school, and high school relationships are pretty much either just killing time while simultaneously throwing a lot of money away, or facades people put up to look cooler. In the end, a load of bull****.

Then again, I'm in high school, and high school relationships are pretty much either just killing time while simultaneously throwing a lot of money away, or facades people put up to look cooler. In the end, a load of bull****.

Even Jounior High is like that. It sucks.

Originally posted by SamNMax

Even Jounior High is like that. It sucks.

Yeah, but it takes you about three years to catch on to the lie.

(when honestly middle school is even more like that. God, I hate kids...I do miss Rockwood Valley though. Okay, I don't really miss Satan that much. I was okay with that school OTHER than Satan.)

Dans l'amour c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps.

Sure true love exists. And soulmates certainly do. But it can't be worked out by reason, it's a question of faith. Just like some people believe in God and some don't. Some believe in love and soulmates, and others don't.

I believe in them cause they keep me living. To me, why is it worth it to be alive if there's no love?

Some people feel the same way about religion.

Originally posted by Guybrush122

Dans l'amour c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps.

Sure true love exists. And soulmates certainly do. But it can't be worked out by reason, it's a question of faith. Just like some people believe in God and some don't. Some believe in love and soulmates, and others don't.

I believe in them cause they keep me living. To me, why is it worth it to be alive if there's no love?

Some people feel the same way about religion.

To me, there's a differencve between soulmates and love. I believe that one day, I will fall in love (I'm 18, my hormones are going crazy and it's already happened, like 4 times, I'm sure it'll happen again before long). I don't believe that I will only fall in love with that person. I like the idea of only staying with one girl at a time, but there is no doubting that i will fall in love again and again. the opnly way i'll get married is when someone returns that love and I'm truley happy. Then I need no other. BUt even then, she may not be a soulmate, just the one who did the right thing.

Originally posted by NiKo

marry me chris!

of course! you and only you set the roots of my chest hair on fire.

literally.

you have to stop doing that. i'm not marrying a pyro.

To me, there's a differencve between soulmates and love. I believe that one day, I will fall in love (I'm 18, my hormones are going crazy and it's already happened, like 4 times, I'm sure it'll happen again before long). I don't believe that I will only fall in love with that person. I like the idea of only staying with one girl at a time, but there is no doubting that i will fall in love again and again. the opnly way i'll get married is when someone returns that love and I'm truley happy. Then I need no other. BUt even then, she may not be a soulmate, just the one who did the right thing.

well the whole idea of a soulmate is that it's a perfect match for you. not to say that they are perfect, and that you and she agree with everything, but that she's perfect for you. i agree with you there's a difference between soulmates and love, because a soulmate would be true love, and love would just be love. not to say that you can't have true love without a soulmate however. besides, i don't think soulmates are already pre-planned or anything like that. they're what you describe; when you love someone and they return that wholeheartedly, and you're both truly happy as well as completely willing and capable of being with each other for the rest of your lives.

Originally posted by Guybrush122

of course! you and only you set the roots of my chest hair on fire.

literally.

you have to stop doing that. i'm not marrying a pyro.

but smooth chests are in, baby.

can i not call you 'baby'?

i'm okay with the whole running naked together, holding hands, rubbing oil, getting married thing...but calling you 'baby' is just plain gay

Archived