Home

Do Soulmates/True Love Exsist?

Natty

Originally posted by Acrylic

See, only people who are really ugly and think they have no chance of ever meeting with someone, would say that love is a load of ****.

That is completely untrue tho. There is someone for everyone. :)

Are you saying that you're good looking then? because I don't konw about the rest of you, but that's a little big headed. Me? I'm as ugly as the rest of them, which is why I generally go for personality as appose to looks (although it's an added bonus)

Originally posted by YoshMeister

ya i totally fink soul mates an true luvs exist, but not in your case natty ;)) lol

na just kiddin, u may b able to find a cat or even a dog 2 give u sum luvin 1 day!!

Who the hell are you and why did grammar give you a miss today?

Originally posted by YoshMeister

ya i totally fink soul mates an true luvs exist, but not in your case natty ;)) lol

na just kiddin, u may b able to find a cat or even a dog 2 give u sum luvin 1 day!!

oh f***, i think i've got eye-cancer now...

soul mates? No.

But love... oh love... what a precious thing... oh yeah. Say it loud... make it clear, today!

And I bet you I'm the only one in here old enough to know that Lionel Richie song.

Most of you guys are young. Give it time. I'm 23, and I still haven't gotten it together. Been in love, been loved, had relationships, been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, worn the t-shirt, and long since dumped the t-shirt in the nearest charity bin.

Of course, girls get to the age that they don't want to be single any more, and they start to overlook the shallow flaws, such as fascination with computers that I'm sure many of you are inflicted with. ;):)

Found mine. Thinks that I'm so right for her that she's coming from another state to be with me.

I'm certain that there's love out there that's more than just cheminal reactions and whatnot (my parents are in the 1/3 group of married couples that have stayed together and are still pretty active) but I certainly don't believe you need true love to be complete. I can imagine dying alone but still dying happy and fulfilled.

Archived