Home

WIP: Bol

LightNinja

• 2 weeks later...

Damn i killed so many of these things for Dantooine animal bones! made some kick arse Chitin armor tho woot!!

Anyways it looks nice, hopefully u ll do a better txture job than galaxies most of the textures suck in game imo

Hinch of Tarquinas!

Hindy out

well i started that Ben Martis charcater tutorial, and i left it about less than 2 minutes, hehe, but i learnt that the key was the 8 face cilinders, so OMG WTF LOL!!11!!!!1! here is the WIP of New Bol:

i put a link cuz is a 800x600 img, originally 1280x1024 so it maybe looks a bit bad. Don't worry about the flat faces, that cuz they are extruded but in game they will look as smooth as my ass:

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/danadn-boll.jpg

Hindy you are right, those SWG developers are a bunch of lazys, they put one creature like Ronto, then they add it a horn, 2 horns, 5 horns, or elephant ears and they call it as a new specie or animal (which has the same animations of course and in different planets..), wtf, i saw a kinda rancor but like a yeti!!!

The Yeti Ranc u saw was prolly a Gorax, its a rare creature...u could prolly sell the waypoint for a couple of 100k to 1mil

On ur render the tops of the legs look chunky, did u extrude them or something? anyways whack on a meshsmooth mod with 0 iterations then a edit mesh on top and collaspe to the edit mesh then ur edges will all look nice for when u show them to us :)

Hindy

Archived