Home

Time for a J-Music thread

What are all of your fabourite Japanese music artists and songs?

I like all of the Inuyasha OP and ED like "One Day, One Dream by Tacky and Tsubasa I think it was...

Anything Ayumi Hamasaki is good too. Her "Four Seasons" will be the ending theme of Inuyasha's 3rd movie.

Scrapped Princess's "La-li-la of the World" is cool too.

Good artists, bands and singers are Dream, BoA, Do as Infinity, Every Little Thing, Ayumi Hamasaki, Aikawa Nanase, Hitomi, V6 and so on....

You?

I was thinking about putting who ever sings Sakura Saku from Love Hina, but decided I didn't want to XD

While were at it you might as well post your favourite anime.

1) Inuyasha

2) Love Hina

3) Crest/Banner of the Stars (II)

4) Scrapped Princess

5) Onegai Teacher/Twins

6) Tenchi Muyo! OVA

7) Ah! My Goddess

8) Ranma 1/2

• 2 weeks later...

Yuki Kajiura forever!!! *high-fives Phreak I can't really decide between "Key of the Twilight" or "Yasashii Yoake" (both from .hack//SIGN) or "Anna Ni Isshodatta No Ni" (from Gundam SEED) as my favorite Yuki song. The SEED song shouldn't really count since that was a See-Saw composition, but then again, so was "Yasashii Yoake". But whatever. They're all good and they pwn all

Bana's "Shell" (from Witch Hunter Robin) is pretty awesome, as is Mikuni Shimokawa's "Sore Ga, Ai Deshou" and "Kimi Ni Fuku Kaze" from Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu. And I'm particularly fond of "Second Flight" by Kotoko and Satou Hiromu (from Onegai Twins).

Pretty much anything from Maaya Sakamoto is gold and Utada Hikaru ain't half bad either.

Gaaaah...so much anime music. Too much good stuff to list in one place/

There's been only one band that I have actually been really fond of so far that I decided to burn a disc with a bunch of their tracks of it and that's of course is Do As Infinity. That would be my supposed favorite J-Pop band since I am not much of a fan of J-Pop. Shiina Ringo was another pretty decent singer, but she only has a few good tracks.

There's plenty of Japanese tracks I like. The song I really like changes over time with every name track I find. Beyond The Bounds from one of the Zone of Ender games would be my current favorite track in japanese. No doubt I'll find another track I'm really fond of in a tomorrow, next week or even next month.

Oo, my first JRock loves were Miyavi (#1!) and Dir en grey, and Spitz and Mr. Children are lots of fun too. But recently I've started listening to other stuff, and the most fun one ever is Pizzicato Five. Hitomi Yaida is great, and Daria. Also Baroque, Kagrra, L'arc, oh! and Doping Panda is really good, I like them. And Plastic Tree, they have a fun sound. Oh yeah! And hide, he has a crazy voice. I also like Hyde and Tetsu69 from L'arc. I can't think of any others right now, I guess I would say I like Kana too, but kind of in the same way I like Bjork. O_o Crazy.

As for soundtracks, Gundam Wing is good, and Escaflowne, Full Metal Panic, and the Cowboy Bebop OVA. Oo, and the Akira soundtrack is awesome!

Animes that I like:

Gravitation

Ranma 1/2

Escaflowne

Cowboy Bebop

Full Metal Panic

Gundam Wing

Sabre Marrionette J

I can't think of any more right now.

Archived