Home

What political party do you belong to?!?! (U.S. Only)

PR-0927

What political party do you belong to?!?!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What political party do you belong to?!?!

• Democrat
    • Republican
    • Green
    • Independant
    • Other/I don't know.

Yeah, I was just wondering. I've decided to become an Independant from a Democrat. Well...an Independant that is just a bit biased to support Democrats. :p

I figure there may be some good Republicans running for office some time soon. I think that every Republican that has run for office in the last...thirty years sucked. I mean, for office of President.

:fett:

Originally posted by IG-64

Oh, and why are you exaggerating punctuation in your thread titles?!?!

why not ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :p

this is a strange poll, considering many here arent old enough to vote, let alone be registered if they were.....

Im not from the US but I'd pick whatever party supports mandatory supermodel surrogate breastfeeding til youre 21

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

why not ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :p

this is a strange poll, considering many here arent old enough to vote, let alone be registered if they were.....

Im not from the US but I'd pick whatever party supports mandatory supermodel surrogate breastfeeding til youre 21

mtfbwya

Yeah, ok idea...

But considering most supermodels starve themselves to where they have no breasts...Not such a good idea.

Unless you're talkin bout plus size :D

and to use this saying for the good of mankind

"More cushion for the pushin!"

nofatchicks.jpg

Un-freakin-believeable. :D That pic had me laughing a good while. As im not US the parties mean nothing to me. But here in the UK, as soon as i can vote, it goes to the monster mad raving loony party. :D :D

PS; this IS a real political party. Cheak out there goals for office they KICK ASS !!! :D:D

Originally posted by Captain Wilson

Un-freakin-believeable. :D That pic had me laughing a good while.

Yes yes :)...I aim to please.

Oh and you can call me the Family Guy guru ;)

Just ask me if you want a picture from one of the episodes (preferably from seasons 1&2...since I don't have 3 yet >_>)

I again aim to please

Originally posted by wassup

Funny how these kinds of threads tend to get off-topic so fast.

lucky it wasnt me that started it then, I got 'the man' on my back recently.....

FUTURAMA ROCKS !! anyone remember that episode with the huge women that needed endless "zoiking" (sic?) :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by GonkH8er

I've got all the seasons thus far of family guy and futurama. I am teh king :p

oh, and if i was an american, I'd vote Kerry

VOTE KERRY!

:D

Yes, you are the king...

But I said I was the guru, which can use the forces of nature (mehbeh *shrugs*)

once you think, you have the power your highness, I will conger up a mass muffin storm upon you.

Now, EAT MY GLOWING MUFFINS OF DEATH! :mad:

That'll teach you, you measely power droid...

"You know what gets whine out? Sex with another man..."

I swear I don't know what I am saying

Originally posted by GonkH8er

I've got all the seasons thus far of family guy and futurama. I am teh king :p

So? I have those, South Park, Simpsons, Invader Zim, Helsing, Cowboy Bebop, & The Transformers (no, the original '80's ones).

Guess that makes me Teh Emporer! :emperor:

:p:D

Oh and I'm an independent...and like to play devil's advocate with people that are too far on either side :D

My leanings are libertarian - fiscal conservative, social liberal, governmantal minimalist, constitutional minimalist, individual rights maximalist, emphasis on equal opportunity but individual achievement.

They don't have a party for that.

In Massachusetts, there is an Independant party, so to be 'independant' of party affiliation while maintaining voting registration you have to be 'Unenrolled'.

As to who to vote for ... tough call.

Bush is a 'known'. I don't agree with him on many things - he's been way too liberal fiscally, increasing govenment all over the place, not protecting our borders, increasing rights for illegal immigrants, and so on. And I fundamentally disagreed with the ultimatum he made, and could see us landing straight into war.

Kerry is what I call a typical Democrat. He has the 'stance of the hour' syndrome - he agrees with Bush on 'gay marriage' (about which I disagree with them, being a rights maximalist), but doesn't get any flack for it. He flip flops on issues - he's been Teddy Kennedy's shadow for years, tried to be tough at other times ... all to what suits the moment.

The media coverage makes me barf it is so bipolar biased. Sixty Minutes was tossing up softballs?!? 'If you knew everything that is known now ... would you have made the same call?' (referring to Bush's ultimatum) DUH?!? Bush *himself* has said as much as that significant mistakes and misinterpretations in intelligence were made, pretty much saying that *he* wouldn't make the same call. But while it plays both ways (FoxNews and talk radio) ... it is just that the majority of major media sources are run by people who identify themselves as liberal and /or democrats.

Mike

Originally posted by Darth Homer

So? I have those, South Park, Simpsons, Invader Zim, Helsing, Cowboy Bebop, & The Transformers (no, the original '80's ones).

Fraid not

I've got a lot more, including them, but such discussions are not koche :p

oh, and astro, i believe the correct term is "snoo snoo" :)

... And today's weather forecast... a high of political BS! And a low of intelligence.....

:p

not creating more with Party BS.

Actually, it's conflicts of ideals that happen to be pinned to parties that create the problems. The parties are just groupings of common ideals.

Archived