Home

Another political debate

tFighterPilot

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

I guess that you either ignoring the n00b or really don't like political debates.

Aww, your angry because no one posted in your thread in 10 minutes.

whocares4.jpg

Seriously, someone will find intrest in your threads, you just have to be patient awile, and don't double post in your own thread for attention. It'll just make people mad.

I, for one, don't like political debates, so goodbye.

I guess that you either ignoring the n00b or really don't like political debates.

No, whatever made you think that we were ignoring you? It's good that you're trying to inform us of these world events. Seriously.

Personally, I don't think that this would be in my ballpark to say it, but don't worry too much about stuff like this.

Don't worry about whatever happens on the other side of the world too much, otherwise you'll have a headache. I'm not saying that you should believe in God or anything, but it's better to hope that everything and everyone will be ok in the end.

And, like IG, I don't like political debating that much. So, adieu.

I'm glad to see that you don't like political debates rather than just ignoring me :D

I saw that this thread is going down under the mess of threads about music and such

So it means that you don't like spam or political debates... meh

Naw, I don't hate the forum type of spamming. :D It's the e-mail type that pecks at my every nerve.

Archived