Home

questions galore

AdolfOliverBush

Hello all fellow players of this awsome game and fans of Star Wars. Alright the situation is this I got this game monday and beat the single player 2twice:light side (dual sabers), darkside (saberstaff). Anyway, this game is awsome but now that im playing some multiplayer solo games with bots. I have some questions.

1. Is there any setting to not use force for special lightsaber moves like the rolling stab etc. (not including katas i know they use 50 force).

2. It seems whenever i try to flip off wall even with the force jump prerequisite it just won't work. And rolling by pressing crouch + any direction doesn't work all the time as it did in single player.

3. Finally The saber dueling in multi with bots seems much easier to block than in single. Why the heck is that?

Im really mostly worried about number 2... this is an awsome game i just really curious and need help here.

1. Nope, at least not without doing some coding. But you can use g_forceregentime to speed up the force regeneration to compensate.

2. Which wall flip are you referring too? And, yes, the MP roll code is a bit weird.

3. It's different code for SP and MP.

1) All the following are cvar options in xmod:

x_noforcerequired 0 - Force is required as normal (default)

1 - Force is NOT required for all moves

x_all_fkick_forcer ## - Force required for flipkick (default 0)

x_all_fkick_forced ## - Force drained when you flipkick (default 0)

x_ssr_dfa_forcer ## - Force required for a single saber red DFA (default 25)

x_ssr_dfa_forced ## - Force drained when you perform a single saber red DFA (default 25)

x_ssy_dfa_forcer ## - Force required for a single saber yellow DFA (default 25)

x_ssy_dfa_forced ## - Force drained when you perform a single saber yellow DFA (default 25)

x_ssb_lunge_forcer ## - Force required for a single saber blue lunge (default 25)

x_ssb_lunge_forced ## - Force drained when you perform a single saber blue lunge (default 25)

x_sty_bfly_forcer ## - Force required for a staff butterfly (default 25)

x_sty_bfly_forced ## - Force drained when you perform a staff butterfly (default 25)

x_duy_bfly_forcer ## - Force required for a dual saber butterfly (default 25)

x_duy_bfly_forced ## - Force drained when you perform a dual saber butterfly (default 25)

x_ssb_stab_forcer ## - Force required for a single saber blue pullstab (default 25)

x_ssb_stab_forced ## - Force drained when you perform a single saber blue pullstab (default 25)

x_all_cart_forcer ## - Force required for a cartwheel (default 25)

x_all_cart_forced ## - Force drained when you perform a cartwheel (default 25)

x_all_rstab_forcer ## - Force required to roll stab (default 25)

x_all_rstab_forced ## - Force drained when you perform a roll stab (default 25)

x_all_kata_forcer ## - Force required to perform any kata (default 50)

x_all_kata_forced ## - Force drained when you perform any kata (default 50)

2) Rolls and wall flips can be fixed using xmod:

x_flipkick 0 - Disables the use of Flipkick (default)

1 - Enables the use of Flipkick

2 - Enabled the use of Flipkick without chaning wall run

x_roll_speedfix 0 - Rolling functions the default ja way (default)

1 - Rolling speed and distance is enhanced

x_roll_loopkey 0 - You must tap duck in order to roll (default)

1 - You may hold duck to keep rolling

3) shrug

Originally posted by =X=Master HeX

Just helping him out.. If someone asks about game features I'd be more then happy to refer them to the correct mod. Regardless if I made it or not.

He asked for a setting that could do those things, not a mod that can do them. But, whatever, it looks like he was ok with that answer.

Archived