Home

Did you miss me?

Sorry I haven't been around. I'm knee deep in plot at the moment. Just thought I'd stop by and give all you -A- an update.

Deft is still up to his old tricks. The last week DS has:

Converted an ECHO female who shall remain unnamed, to the Imperial cause. She will most likely be joining REIGN, but may very well continue dating Deft.

Performed a sucessful assault on Libertas, Rori along with SAS, REIGN and LOTD. Independence, it would seem, was not attained as they so desired. ;D

Had our home city and PA featured on swg.stratics.com

The reporter of which, was so impressed she requested somehow to be added into our plot and has decided to support the Empire as opposed to the terrorists. Needless to say, Deft is about to inherit a cute little Twi'lek slave. ;D

Defended Tenebrae, Corellia against SoA, TRNTY, HONOR, VIPER, TRGA and ECHO. Thanks and serious props to REIGN, SG, LOTD, SAS, THM, The and TIO for the aid.

Anyway, just thought I'd fill you in and say hello.

you.... are so evil....

I LOVE IT! :p:)

you know i had a ball with soa and TG last friday nght. they thanked everyone for fighting the empire. and me, tebs, jan and iwok were there like staring at them :) we were all imperial :)

(btw im rebel ATM. but thats for RP-purposes)

cya deft

Well, any -A- members are always welcome in Tenebrae. ALWAYS. Be it for your imps to pvp in aid of base defense, your rebs to assault it or just to rp. As far as that second instance, just let one of our officers know in advance lest my boys might not play nice. Not to be cruel, but dealing with ECHO, SoA, TG, TRGA and TRNTY on a consistent basis has made for some serious bad experiences and they do what they need to to win. If you give us advanced notice, I'll make sure numbers are set fairly.

Anyway, regarding said stratics reporter...... Deft is now romanticly involved with her... And the ugliness of his love life continues.

We need to do some rp together though, definetely. We've been RPing a lot lately with the Insurgent Sisterhood <IS>. Great bunch of rpers, love them all to death.... Literally. Lol

Seriously, you all have a standing invite. Just send an ooc tell to one of our men and they will make an officer aware. Let me know if you have any plots ongoing that need some bad guy imps. ;D

Originally posted by Deft Aklin

Seriously, you all have a standing invite. Just send an ooc tell to one of our men and they will make an officer aware. Let me know if you have any plots ongoing that need some bad guy imps. ;D

Well, I won't shoot any of ya'll, but you have to watch out for Aaron- sometimes.

Short fuse and all :p

Your city looks great btw Cor. :D

*breaks the mod-only-ness of the thread*

Deft's an imperial bigwig, I'm sure he could have the husband arrested...to remove him entirely, or be owed for his release, who can say? ;)

As to non-imperial visitors, expect me to scan you if I'm on duty and you're the blue dot on my radar...and if a stormtrooper knocks you off your bike and runs away, it's probably me.

Edited to plug self shamelessly: Feel free to visit my showroom and order a droid while in town, or simply meditate in the shrine (Sith fans only, of course).

But I do. :D

*banned*

:p

Anyway, don't worry about it, Deft, I was going to bed anyway, you cought me right before I was going to enter the shuttle when we met. :)

And do something about the closed museum if you can, unless it's going thru a restoration job or something, in which case it should say so on the door. :D

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

And do something about the closed museum if you can, unless it's going thru a restoration job or something, in which case it should say so on the door. :D

I gotta talk to Nicab about that. He was having problems rotating objects so he shut it down for a little bit.

Really bugged him out a bit.

Archived