Home

What country do you live in?!?!

PR-0927

I'm sure it has been done before...but, like always...I'm bored. Just post what country you live in. I'm just curious.

I live in Kent, a tiny little city, which is in Ohio, which is a famous state of the U.S.A. Kent should be known, as the May 4th shootings happened there when the U.S. went to war in Vietnam.

:fett:

Originally posted by Kain

I live in a country that bombs the everloving piss out of 3rd world countries on bad intellegence.

More locally, I live in Toledo Ohio. It sucks.

ROFLMAO!! Me too!! Perfect description. Toledo, Ohio, that's kool, my friend moved there from Hudson, but before living in Hudson, he lived in India, LOL!!

:fett:

'If i has a nickle for every dime i have, i'd still be rich'

'shut up old geezer, i'm looking for an old guy who has recently come into a... large... sum of... money...'

'Ow! Me britlle old man's hip!'

Sorry you just reminded me of something. Me, I live in The Netherlands, Europe! and we don't speak german there! And we don't walk around on wooden shoes! And we don't have windmills around every corner! and there aren't tulips growing everywhere you look! And we are very normal people! And we live almost exactly as in the states, only we're more tolerant!

Sorry, just thought i'd debunk some myths about holland while i was at it.

Originally posted by Doomgiver

'If i has a nickle for every dime i have, i'd still be rich'

'shut up old geezer, i'm looking for an old guy who has recently come into a... large... sum of... money...'

'Ow! Me britlle old man's hip!'

Sorry you just reminded me of something. Me, I live in The Netherlands, Europe! and we don't speak german there! And we don't walk around on wooden shoes! And we don't have windmills around every corner! and there aren't tulips growing everywhere you look! And we are very normal people! And we live almost exactly as in the states, only we're more tolerant!

Sorry, just thought i'd debunk some myths about holland while i was at it.

lol, don't worry about me, I've been to holland :D

What I remember the most is all the erotic magazines in kiosks in Amsterdam

Run a traceroute on my IP...:p

I won't specify town, but I'm in Massachusetts, state of ze USA.

It's a weird state.

What I remember the most is all the erotic magazines in kiosks in Amsterdam

But that's Amsterdam! I live in haarlem, it's pretty close only there are less retards... I think. Well i live there, it's gotta count for something.

Archived