Home

Why would people register but never post?

Doomie

Just go to the front page, with the birthdays, click a random name et voila: at least 50 % chance that he guy you clicked never posted since he's been registered. Why would people do that?

On a side note: i just went to supershadow dot com (know your enemy) and he says that if GL dies, he'll take over and continue making the movies! Not only would that casue millions of starwars fans worldwide commit suicide, since he writed the stories himself, but it's also the most ridiculous thing i've read in the past few days!

And i hang out with you guys!

Well, every forum has those types. Every large forum has people who register, post once, and then are never seen again. It's sort of sad, but what are you going to do?

Oh, and Super Shadow is just moronic, in my opinion. So I would ignore him. I find it quite humorous that he believes George Lucas would allow him to write the next Star Wars movies. Yeah, that'll happen.

I am not sure why George Lucas allows him to spread such trash around. They must have heard of his site by now.

It can be quite confusing to those who do not know any better than to think a man who believes Episode VIII will have the Mandalorian Empire in it will direct the next Star Wars movies...

• 4 weeks later...

They're called lurkers. But why register since everything is accessible to lurkers...ah, attachments. Only registered users can download attachments (which only mods can post)

waittaminute, i think the search function is for registered users as well. They search for their problem first

there ya go, the mystery answered

as for supershadow, that is incredibly ridiculous

Archived