Home

What Lucas Arts has REALLY been up to

TaXicab

What I'm about to say next may or may not be directly relevant to this thread but I saw a copy of Sam & Max, boxed, £4, but at a charity shop mind you so its not all that bad. As soon as I get paid this week (Should've probably been today mind you because I'm getting friday off) I'm going to get it because they say that there are some little extras on the original CD (audio tracks?) that weren't featured on recent re-releases.

Actually given the fact that its in a charity shop means that the money I spend on it will go towards helping children. Compare that to this thread which is a cross between LucasArts and helping children and we have something that doesn't have absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Next time, think about it before you jump to the conclusion that I'm such a lazy bastard as to not read the topic.

Originally posted by Murray the Chao

Although LucasArts facilities were used in making Ben's Game, LucasArts took no part in making it.

Nice to see that there is still a noble Jedi amongst all the corrupt Siths though!

YOu see EAgames donating facilities to make it,and pay employers for making it?

Originally posted by Bobo Donkey™

Actually given the fact that its in a charity shop means that the money I spend on it will go towards helping children. Compare that to this thread which is a cross between LucasArts and helping children and we have something that doesn't have absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Next time, think about it before you jump to the conclusion that I'm such a lazy bastard as to not read the topic.

That's a very small and crude referance.

It's like someone mentioning banana's and me going off on a rant about monkeys. What you simply did was go off on a tangent, a fairly big one to be precise and my statement still stands as valid.

Archived